Lovesick Melody in Iowa - April 2008

sofa9053

It's a Canon Powershot. I take it to every concert I go to now. I have almost the whole thing of the Big Gig on video. I should post some of those videos too.

ya you should! i got maybe one good video from that show-- there was a very tall man in front of me haha

Haha, i have a feeling this is gonna be one of those tracks that everyone good parawhore has on iTunes :)

And thank you for ripping it, "Tessa". IF that IS, your REAL name o.O... haha jkjk :)

haha i promise you that it is, and you're welcome :)

basketcase, you are full of win as well.

Haha, really? Do you know what the fight was about?

Yeah. The Big Gig was actually a "festival" type thing and there were a bunch of other bands. Paramore was second to last. The two guys were already drunk by the time they were setting up for Paramore. They were eating Nachos and a Pretzel and the guy eating the pretzel decided to dip his pretzel in the other dudes Nachos. Well, the dude with the nachos wasn't to happy about that so he slapped the dude with the pretzel and started laughing. They both were laughing and began to hit each other. At first it looked like they were just messing around but then the dude with the nachos punched the dude with the pretzel in the face. Then they started rolling around down the aisle (we were in seats) and were fighting. They were dumb and were hitting on underage girls. That's how drunk they were. It was great fun haha!

oh man well thats lucky. my guy was waving his arms and being drunk, so it made it nearly impossible to maneuver around him haha

there were people getting in fights all over the place that night

the offspring brings out the drunks apparently haha

I think half of that crowd was drunk lol.