Audio: Interview with DJ Rossstar

Ashhh

I don't know if you remember this... but a couple months ago, DJ Rossstar did an interview with Paramore... the site said just Hayley, but it was a full band phone-in thing. Someone posted it on the LJ community, but I missed it live. So I downloaded it and edited it (cause it's an hour long show)...

Andrew from SC asked a question... atticusfinch, is that you... the same Andrew? Haha if so, that's really awesome.

It's really hard to hear them, but it's sort of funny... the gummy bear part haha.

Edit by Locomotion:

-->Interview<--

haha a friend and i heard this interview a few days ago and decided to bring Paramore 5 boxes of fruit snacks at their show in NJ last night. It was actually really funny... we gave them to Jason because the rest of the band was sitting out in the van so it didnt get towed. We were expecting an awkward "uhh.. thanks". Turns out Jason is a fruit snack machine. He jumped out of his chair and he was like OH MAN thats AWESOME! Thanks!

He shook all of our hands and gave us a shout out on stage later. They went through like 7 bags of those snacks before the end of the night. It was quite impressive. Haha according to Josh, when Dj Rosstar asked them that question, Jason like jumped off the couch and grabbed the phone so he could say fruit snacks before Josh said pringles.

• 1 month later...
haha a friend and i heard this interview a few days ago and decided to bring Paramore 5 boxes of fruit snacks at their show in NJ last night. It was actually really funny... we gave them to Jason because the rest of the band was sitting out in the van so it didnt get towed. We were expecting an awkward "uhh.. thanks". Turns out Jason is a fruit snack machine. He jumped out of his chair and he was like OH MAN thats AWESOME! Thanks!

He shook all of our hands and gave us a shout out on stage later. They went through like 7 bags of those snacks before the end of the night. It was quite impressive. Haha according to Josh' date=' when Dj Rosstar asked them that question, Jason like jumped off the couch and grabbed the phone so he could say fruit snacks before Josh said pringles.[/quote']

lmao ....yeah i can picture jason jumping up and grabbing the phone.....ahahahah....thats hilarious....when i go to a paramore show i am going to brinkg them tons of Oreos and Fruit snacks

sitting in the van so it wouldnt get towed...funny stuff

• 1 month later...