video game section

There's a video game thread somewhere. Just get someone to pin it and hey presto. The majority of people on here don't really play. I can only ever remember Kyle, Andrew (Monkee) and Alex, I think, mentioning them. Oh and the other Ross, I'm sure he actually made the thread. Just post in there. :)

• 1 month later...
A cat with suspected Multiple Personality Disorder:As an experienced veterinary psychologist, I have treated many cats for a wide variety of conditions, including Feline Factitious Disorder (F.F.D.), Siamese Schizophrenia, Generalized Angora Anxiety Syndrome (G.A.A.S.), Hysterical Hairballs, Catnip Dependence, Finicky Personality Disorder, and of course, MPD (usually known as Feline Dissociative Disorder, multiple type).---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold, WoW Gold, buy WoW Gold,

Well I learned something today. I did not know that.

Cats can have Multiple Personality Disorders. Wow. :shifty: