Hey Monday

Anderew

i got it for free. because i know people that works there and the head guy there.

i got vip and backstage pass.

but some people could buy vip (which was just a separate section closer to the stage).... jedd had that

idk how much it was

yeah i know lol

but do you know how much it was?

the backstage stuff

no one got backstage passes except for me and 4 other girls who knew the guy too so no one paid for backstage.

the vip section for the show was yeah $15 im pretty sure

posted this is the pic thread but here

2qmiw03.jpg

^cassadee!

9vd3tg.jpg

^elliot

245blva.jpg

^cassadee and my sister. hahaha cassadee loved her.

w9d8wl.jpg

^jersey!

30xk3lf.jpg

^ alex! TERRIBLE angle i look so chubby im mad at my mom for this lol she shouldve just let me take it like i said :nono:

2rrxbo2.jpg

^ MIKE<3

Awwh, they seem like great people!! :)

Jedd did you get to meet them?

Elliot and Mike chilled at the Merch for a few minutes before security kicked them out.

I met them a few months ago though.

But all the band members were walking around all day, my brother rode Kingda Ka on the same train as Jersey lol

They were pretty pissed about security though:

Elliot:Yo we're so sorry about the fall through meet greet just now, we love you all, secruity problems! We're sorry!

Cassadee: Security at six flags are a bunch of poop faces. They aren't letting us go sign at merch. I'm so sorry. This sucks. You guys were awesome

Mike: Security guards and their powertrips really piss me off. We tried guys, so sorry. Let's play where's Waldo again. Find me! Thnks4themarker

yeah they were so pissed about it. and we trying to get out at their merch table all night

mike was like "most of the fans out there are younger than you they're like 11 so i think we'll be pretty good" hahahaha

and cass was like "idk if we get mobbed just as long as i dont get hurt. but we seriously won't get mobbed anyway i doubt that"

Elliot and Mike chilled at the Merch for a few minutes before security kicked them out.

I met them a few months ago though.

But all the band members were walking around all day, my brother rode Kingda Ka on the same train as Jersey lol

They were pretty pissed about security though:

Elliot:Yo we're so sorry about the fall through meet greet just now, we love you all, secruity problems! We're sorry!

Cassadee: Security at six flags are a bunch of poop faces. They aren't letting us go sign at merch. I'm so sorry. This sucks. You guys were awesome

Mike: Security guards and their powertrips really piss me off. We tried guys, so sorry. Let's play where's Waldo again. Find me! Thnks4themarker

ahhh seriously!!!! that makes me super jealous, Jersey is obviously my favorite haha.

yeah they were so pissed about it. and we trying to get out at their merch table all night

mike was like "most of the fans out there are younger than you they're like 11 so i think we'll be pretty good" hahahaha

and cass was like "idk if we get mobbed just as long as i dont get hurt. but we seriously won't get mobbed anyway i doubt that"

:rotfl: