Hey Monday

Anderew

We the Kings are pretty boring live. If you've seen them once, you've seen them a thousand times. They need new material. All Time Low are pretty good live, I'll admit that. Gone off them on record but they're still solid live. Cobra were fun. That's about all I can say for them now haha.

idk if theres one from here to there. if i do a train i'd prob have to go to newark then go from there to philly.

maybe my friend will drive but idk cuz shes driving to the shows on friday and saturday

If anyones interested in hearing Cassadee sing the American National Anthem at yesterdays Nascar Race, you can watch it

I think she did great! Held the notes very nicely. Wait to go Cass! :D

She sounded great yesterday!

I wish we had singers like her at the races I go to; we always get the same lady every year.

But, I was stoked she was on there yesterday. NASCAR is my lifeeee haha

She sounded great yesterday!

I wish we had singers like her at the races I go to; we always get the same lady every year.

But, I was stoked she was on there yesterday. NASCAR is my lifeeee haha

Yeah! it's kind-of surprising to see a girl like Cass at them! she's really getting herself out there! She deserves everything that comes her way, as do Hey Monday! :mrgreen: