Hey Monday

Anderew

I wouldve pre-ordered Beneath It All because of the AP Bundle, but when I went to Warped I got a one-year subscription + the summer set's cd + cut the line signing pass for $10.

Once a better quality of BIA comes out, I'll listen to it again.. But at first listen, it doesn't seem to have any lasting value.

"I Don't Wanna Dance" is probably the best song, in my opinion.

Hey Monday is ok, I kind of like a couple of their songs, but I wouldn't go out of my way to pay for their albums or to see them in concert. What REALLY bugs me though, about them, is that I've actually heard people trying to compare Cassadee to Hayley. I mean there's no contest. Hayley is infinitely better!

speaking of which, any Long Island fans who ARE into them can go on August 27th to Looney Tunes down in West Babylon. They're going to be doing a concert and autograph signing. You need to pre-order their album through the store though. I know this because I was just at Looney Tunes yesterday.

There's more details at http://www.looneytunescds.com

http://rewritethescene.com/news/with-change-comes-growth/

According to sources close to us, Jersey Moriarty will not be joining Hey Monday on their Acoustic Tour and has indeed been forced out of the band. We wish Jersey the best in his future endeavors. Look for an official announcement in the coming days.

This is what happens to a band that can barely get off the ground. Some poor business decisions by their label, I guess. Add some internal strife, the end. I don't know what kind of person Cassadee is, but she comes across as someone with a bit of an attitude problem.

This is what happens to a band that can barely get off the ground. Some poor business decisions by their label, I guess. Add some internal strife, the end. I don't know what kind of person Cassadee is, but she comes across as someone with a bit of an attitude problem.

Really? I've never met her or anything, but she always seemed quite (and I hate this phrase) 'down to Earth'.

I think a couple of the members are getting frustrated with the poppiness of it all. I saw an interview where Mike bitched about how they were being compared to Miley Cyrus and called it all BS. But when I listen to Beneath it All they're hardly doing themselves any favours. I mean, Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn Thing was rockier than this.

Well they need to do something to get on the radio more often or it's over. I mean sirius never plays them. If you don't get airtime on sirius, you're not getting noticed.

Paramore gets 150-160 plays a week. Hey Monday has had exactly 1 play in the past year--2 weeks ago... and they're the ones with the new album coming out.

this depresses me. i was so excited my EP came today then i hear this new about Jersey. wtf. to me he kept the band alive and so entertaining. as far as Cassadee having an attitude problem, that is not true. i've met her a few times and hung out with her and shes the sweetest ever. they actually care about their fans the only reason i got to hang out with them was because my friends work at six flags (where they were playing) and got me backstage passes and their security wouldn't let the band outside to hang out with everyone (the fans). they were so mad about that. so they just hung out with us backstage. and everyone was really nice.

anyway i havn't gotten the chance to listen to the EP yet.

and i agree Jedd, i miss Elliot. :(