Yeah lol. Here's a list with each song and their respective "Whooshes"

Mr. Pushover: 0

Hangover: 0

Fall Into Me: 0

I Don't Wanna Dance: 1

Wondergirl: 8

Where Is My Head: 0

Wish You Were Here: 13!

Ironically, one of the less pop sounding songs has the most amount of chorus Whooshes. (or PSSSHHHHWWWs, whatever you like to call it) It sounds like they just wanted to pack as many as they could. Like "I bet I can put more whooshes in this song that you can!" And that would explain the sheer amount of Whooshes Wish You Were Here has. I mean at 2:52 it's just there. "Hey we're almost at 13, lets add one right...HERE." Though it's my favorite track from the EP, I find the effects distracting.

Yeah lol. Here's a list with each song and their respective "Whooshes"

Mr. Pushover: 0

Hangover: 0

Fall Into Me: 0

I Don't Wanna Dance: 1

Wondergirl: 8

Where Is My Head: 0

Wish You Were Here: 13!

Ironically, one of the less pop sounding songs has the most amount of chorus Whooshes. (or PSSSHHHHWWWs, whatever you like to call it) It sounds like they just wanted to pack as many as they could. Like "I bet I can put more whooshes in this song that you can!" And that would explain the sheer amount of Whooshes Wish You Were Here has. I mean at 2:52 it's just there. "Hey we're almost at 13, lets add one right...HERE." Though it's my favorite track from the EP, I find the effects distracting.

I have never noticed them before until you mentioned it, hehe :razz:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I meant all time low's hometown show. my friend has an extra ticket and has been looking for someone to go. i just need to find out when my nephew's baptism is because my sister wants to make it around then lol

Yeah my friend says its not on her school site but i'm looking at tour dates now and thats on the list

I meant all time low's hometown show. my friend has an extra ticket and has been looking for someone to go. i just need to find out when my nephew's baptism is because my sister wants to make it around then lol

Yeah my friend says its not on her school site but i'm looking at tour dates now and thats on the list

haha yeah i know, is maryland a far drive?

and yeah no one knows about it so I don't know. Kean isn't THAT far away so if we're allowed to go, I'd probably go.

• 3 weeks later...