Hey Monday

Anderew

Sam told me about them today, and I checked out their three released songs (Homecoming, Candles, how you love me now) and I absolutely love them, especially homecoming, this song makes me wanna dance. ;-)

I'll buy their songs on itunes when their album will be released. :) Since their album won't appear in our Belgian stores.

the first song of theirs i listened to was their single and i wasn't too keen on it but i downloaded the album anyway to check them out.

they're really growing on me :D every song is actually really catchy. my least favorite is probably their single though and i don't know why, haha.

"hurricane streets" is actually so addictive! what are everybody else's favorite songs by them?

• Like 1

the first song of theirs i listened to was their single and i wasn't too keen on it but i downloaded the album anyway to check them out.

they're really growing on me :D every song is actually really catchy. my least favorite is probably their single though and i don't know why, haha.

"hurricane streets" is actually so addictive! what are everybody else's favorite songs by them?

Quite fond of Arizona myself. I'm a bit of a sucker for female fronted pop.

The first impression I have of the singer is when they put a smole bomb into WTK's bus and Drew got pissed cause he was allergic to sulfur. And she didn't care.

That got me really angry. therefor. I don't liek this band.

Yeah, they're catchy. But Cassidee (idk if that's how you spell it?) is kind of a bitch.