"I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top..."

Lukar82394

(Title sucks, I know)

Hey! =D My name's Lukar. My real name's Rhys, but that's besides the point. xD

I've been a fan of Paramore since 2007, when I first heard Misery Business on the radio. I instantly fell in love with the band. <3 I bought Riot! a few months ago, and love listening to it. I'm a big fan of Twilight (Although I just recently discovered the series, and by recently, I mean a few weeks ago... I'm only halfway through book 1, lol. Don't spoil anything for me! xD), so you can guess what I'm hyped-up for, lol.

I love anime and manga, as well as video games (Can't wait for Guitar Hero World Tour!). I also love listening to music, as well as singing, although I can't write lyrics for my life. x.x' However, I hope to become a singer one day, or maybe join a band or something. I dunno, lol. Also, I love reading and writing stories, although I've let very few people read my very few stories, lol. If the whole music thing flunks, then maybe I could be an author someday? Who knows.

I live in Tennessee; I always have. I live in NE TN, although I lived near Nashville for a few months when I was in the first grade. After awhile, I moved back to my current house, lol.

Also, I'm a furry, lol. Kudos to anyone who knows what the crap that means. xD

Well, I guess that's all, lol. I hope to make some new friends here, so... Yeah. xD See ya 'round!

~ Lukar

Hi Rhys, I'm Ernie, pleased to meet you. I am too a fan of anime and manga, what's your favorite, mine is Death Note!

Other than that, welsome and I hope you stay!

xD I have tons of favorites, although my top four are Death Note (NUUU. T.T WHY DID RAITO-KUN HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!), Bleach (Only read a little bit of it, though), FullMetal Alchemist, and +Anima.

Hi lukar, I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you. :D

welcome.

Thanks! =D Nice to meet you too!

I'm a big fan of Twilight (Although I just recently discovered the series, and by recently, I mean a few weeks ago... I'm only halfway through book 1, lol. Don't spoil anything for me! xD), so you can guess what I'm hyped-up for, lol

LOL dude me too. and im already obsessed!! btw welcome. :)