- Fast Moving Spam -

Hiroki

• 4 months later...

Oh that's awesome. Shacklers is pretty cool, I like that it follows chinese

RHIAD! That's a war song for real. Like...Immigrant song.

I love the intro.

Aww that's cool man, Obviously I dig it much more than Appetite but appetite is old for me now and this is fresh.

Appetite is still a great album for me but honestly my tastes have changed so much that I cringe at most of the songs on it. I probably make a whole mix cd of the songs i like from all the albums (except spaghetti) when I want to listen to their old stuff.

Think Axl has it in him to make another album?

Think Axl has it in him to make another album?

Oh absolutely. Well...Theres another album left right? So we'll see what that ones called.

I think the music is spectacular on CD like...You can't really just digest all of the album in one sitting can you, It's like...These songs are all over the places in our circle of emotions and it hits home with most of them depending on tastes. Favorites usually change among other people.

My brother loves Better though.

Edit: I'm sure his voice is still there....Like in Osaka in I think 2007 his voice was perfection. It sounded just like the Illusion tour days...Not the ones when the PA was messed the fuck up but when he could hear himself...He has control. I think the vocals in CD show that.