Alter Bridge

hayleh

=D are amazing.

i had tickets to go see em when they came in nov. but had to sell em cos of my stupid job at the time =[ ...

butttt they're coming back, and i'm so going.

in loving memory totally makes me cry.

and i love one day remains too. it's amazing.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Im so gonna have to bump this.

Favourite band for about a year before Paramore. Havent listened to them in about 6 weeks though because paramore just rule.

Lol on the Alter Bridge forums my sig is paramore, im trying to get the mods to get my rank changed to parawhore. I might change my avatar to a pic of paramore tonight actually.

Just love Find The Real, great riff

Their recent album was so much better than ODR imo, I love:

Blackbird

Watch Over You

White Knucles

Brand New Start

Wayward One

Myles Kennedy's solo in Blackbird is by far the best on the album. Its a very old school pink floyd type solo.

Yeah I was gonna post a new topic but i searched and found this :)

If you havent heard their new album you really should. So much more diverse and better musically than One Day Remains.

Here are a few songs off their latest album acoustically because Im a sucker for acoustic versions. No matter what the band :D

• Like 1

I used to love them tooo, but then i kind of lost intrest

One Day Remains used to be one of my favourite albums

I'll have to give them a listen again sometime then, i've seen the new album in shops but haven't had an urge to buy it really :/

The song Blackbird is a musical masterpeice. 7min overall, 1:30 of solo's :hyper:

Its really good stuff.

Its so much more diverse, some songs Journey-esque (Watch Over You) and some like Pantera with good vocals (White Knuckles)

Overall its a much heavier album.

Just look up the "Ties That Bind" vid on youtube

• 1 year later...

on broken wings i'm faallliiinnnnnnnnng and it wooon't beee loonnggg

the guitar intro to that is probably one of my favourite guitar intros - not for skill level, but the atmosphere or whatever like, the feeling i get if/when it comes on randomly on my itunes is so nostalgic and just. chilled. whatever.

not really down with the rest of their songs anymore... i guess my tastes have changed a whole bunch since i listened to them last. but that song. every time.

• 3 weeks later...