waketheearth

The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

Spending time with my siblings and actually having fun.

"You will marry Jasper Hale. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in New York. You will have 2 kids together."

^that :rotfl:

"You will marry Jasper Hale. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in New York. You will have 2 kids together."

^that :rotfl:

LOL WHAT?:rotfl:

Kevin Kane and I bonding over The Beatles <3

"You will marry Chris Drew. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in England in your fabulous Shack. You will have 3 kids together. The family will zoom around in a silver Volvo. You will spend your days as a vet, and live happily ever after."

xD :hyper:

You will marry Kade Holloway. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Canada in your fabulous House. You will have 27 kids together. The family will zoom around in a pink Ferrari. You will spend your days as a ring leader, and live happily ever after.

LOLOLOL

You will marry Kade Holloway. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Canada in your fabulous House. You will have 27 kids together. The family will zoom around in a pink Ferrari. You will spend your days as a ring leader, and live happily ever after.

LOLOLOL

^that...omg :rotfl:

The day sucked until about an hour ago... when I found out my favorite rapper has a bundle for one of his albums that includes 3 different version of it and the vinyl version he autographs. I love having enough money to get cool things.

I got to talk to my friend who I haven't seen in a few months for like 2 hours today. Good times.

^ Thats probably the greatest thing ever.

My highlight is sorta lame and it was drinking a really nice cup of salted carmel hot chocolate from starbucks.

haha yeah I added the word excellent and a lot of most ____ every chance I could. Haha.

I don't know what my teachers going to think of it tho haha.

he told me it was cute that i remembered.

haha thats so simple and sad lmao.

i havnt had much of a day. xD

haha yeah I added the word excellent and a lot of most ____ every chance I could. Haha.

I don't know what my teachers going to think of it tho haha.

oh my gosh... Casey, you are officially my hero.