The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

oh my gosh yeaa the take action tour :cry:

yeahhh =[

but if that happens.. I just hope she'll get better soon.

it MIGHT be better in the long run if she cancelled tomorrow (even though I feel bad for everyone that was going)

EDIT: Brent texted me and said he'd post the full story when he gets home, and that he doesn't think they'll cancel tomorrow.

=( POOR HAYLEY.

gosh. we cant seem to get through a tour without her getting sick in some way.

i pray for her everynight.

and a blood blister. ouch. dont know what that is exactly.

but blisters hurt.

I dont know how guys in bands that like scream dont get sick all the time

but poor hayley does.

that would be horrible if they canclled shows.

but if they dont it may effet hayley badly in the long run and we dont want that.

have we herd anything from brent about the whole story?

Ok, quick update - I'll post this as a thread out in the Hayley forum as well so we can discuss there...I haven't gotten a chance to read everything yet, but I updated the news page with what I know...

Some more info...I talked to Josh some more about it after the show and I don't think it's the kind of thing that can cause permanent damage. They also don't sound like they have any plans to cancel shows at the present, but I guess a lot depends on how things go...it was amazing watching her last night, knowing how hard it must be for her to sing...

And yes, definitely pray for her. I feel so, so bad for her, but my goodness - she's so strong. She really made it an amazing show last night even with all this...