The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Yeah' date=' Hayley always goes out of her way for her fans and that is just so rad. And she also just so happens to be fucking gorgeous!

Have you guys ever seen her mom? jw .. she looks EXACTLY like Hayley lol.[/quote']

Yeah I've seen her mom. I believe she was at the show in Tennessee. And so was some of her other family.. including her sister. How many sisters does she have anyway? I know the one I saw, and talked too, looked about 8 or 9, she was adorable, looked exactly like Hayley. Soooo cute. :)

I love hayleys mom...best teacher ever...we miss her :cry:

what did she teach?!

Reading..best teacher i ever had...we got to meet hayley,josh and Zac(hayley and josh 2x Zac once) and the frist tiem tehy came hayley and josh sang and signed autographs for everyone...still have the paper they signed

but yeah mrs.williams was awesome we talk about how much me miss her everyday

What school was it? She taught in Franklin I assume.. right?

What grade?

Reading..best teacher i ever had...we got to meet hayley' date='josh and Zac(hayley and josh 2x Zac once) and the frist tiem tehy came hayley and josh sang and signed autographs for everyone...still have the paper they signed

but yeah mrs.williams was awesome we talk about how much me miss her everyday[/quote']

that's amazin =D lol. how kewl.

Yeah' date=' Hayley always goes out of her way for her fans and that is just so rad. And she also just so happens to be fucking gorgeous!

Have you guys ever seen her mom? jw .. she looks EXACTLY like Hayley lol.[/quote']

Yeah I've seen her mom. I believe she was at the show in Tennessee. And so was some of her other family.. including her sister. How many sisters does she have anyway? I know the one I saw, and talked too, looked about 8 or 9, she was adorable, looked exactly like Hayley. Soooo cute. :)

what did she teach?!

Reading..best teacher i ever had...we got to meet hayley,josh and Zac(hayley and josh 2x Zac once) and the frist tiem tehy came hayley and josh sang and signed autographs for everyone...still have the paper they signed

Aw, she's such a nice person! She must have been the best teacher ever!

what did she teach?!

Aw, she's such a nice person! She must have been the best teacher ever!

yeah she totally was you could turn something in like a month late and still get a 100% hahha i loved her and she was always like kayla i love your shoes whered you get them!!! haha

oh yeah that nashville video is soo cool when her sister screams her name. my sister would be lik phst w/.e haha nahh she would prob like it if i was like hayley

Aww, haha.

Yeah, everyone there thought it was sooo cute. :)

If you were actually THERE, you'd notice Hayley's face when her sister yelled her name, it was sooooooo adorable. She was so happy.

oh yeah that nashville video is soo cool when her sister screams her name. my sister would be lik phst w/.e haha nahh she would prob like it if i was like hayley

Aww' date=' haha.

If you were actually THERE, you'd notice Hayley's face when her sister yelled her name, it was sooooooo adorable. She was so happy.[/quote']

Aw, that's so rad! Hayley must be an amazing sister to have!

Aww' date=' haha.

If you were actually THERE, you'd notice Hayley's face when her sister yelled her name, it was sooooooo adorable. She was so happy.[/quote']

Aw, that's so rad! Hayley must be an amazing sister to have!

Yeah.. I'd love to have Hayley as a sister. :P

Aww' date=' haha.

lol, auww, that's well kute.

i wouldnt want hayley to be my sister..

i have a huge crush on her' date=' and thatd be real weird :lol:[/quote']

haha yeah it would be

but i think a lot of girls wouldn't mind hayley being their sister ;-)

i wouldnt want hayley to be my sister..

i have a huge crush on her' date=' and thatd be real weird :lol:[/quote']

uh , I'll be the first to admit that I most definitly have a crush on Hayley and I'm a girl haha.

*raises hand* here here

=]

*looks around sheepishly....*

Heheh.

lol well im a college guy and i have a huge crush on her.. ever since i heard her voice and saw her beautiful, cute little face.. and i understand how u girls all have a crush on her lol.. i go to college so i see it alot :lol:

anyways, im sure shed be a cool sister to have, however itd be weird.. i dont wanna think about it lol..