The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh is great to talk to. Plus, I was impressed that he recognized me while I was standing in line at the last show I went to...then again, it's probably not that hard to remember the old, tall skinny guy who keeps showing up at their shows in the DC area :)

Josh is great to talk to. Plus, I was impressed that he recognized me while I was standing in line at the last show I went to...then again, it's probably not that hard to remember the old, tall skinny guy who keeps showing up at their shows in the DC area :)

haha

yeah when i was waiting for them after the show josh ran at me screaming "WEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and hugged me kinda of viciously. haha love that kid

i love his alterego dimitri st vestanfeld.
ohhh yes.

dimitri left me a comment on my myspace.. here it is.

We are doin great thanks!

Im just checkin out some purses. ya know!

just surfin the Prada site.

You go girl!

HUNNY

DAMETRI!

it was so cuuuuuute. i love it, and him. haha

i love josh everytime when i talk to him its hard for my words to come out haha im like duhh uhhh hes just gorgeous its hard lol.
haha yeah when i met him.. he was so nice. cos like my friend took a picture with all of them.. and it didn't turn out cos like zac was fooling around so we couldn't see him, so i kinda said outloud "ah, you can't see zac, he's like hiding" and then josh walked up and i showed him and he said something like "no problem, we'll take another" oh and started playing with my hair when i was talking to hayley. it was so funny. i turned around, and just like. whaaaaa. hahaha

i love josh everytime when i talk to him its hard for my words to come out haha im like duhh uhhh hes just gorgeous its hard lol.[/quote'] haha yeah when i met him.. he was so nice. cos like my friend took a picture with all of them.. and it didn't turn out cos like zac was fooling around so we couldn't see him' date=' so i kinda said outloud "ah, you can't see zac, he's like hiding" and then josh walked up and i showed him and he said something like "no problem, we'll take another" oh and started playing with my hair when i was talking to hayley. it was so funny. i turned around, and just like. whaaaaa. hahaha[/quote']

Haha! Ahh haha Zac does that too! He started pulling my hair while I was talking to Hayley and then I looked over at him and he's like 'sorry,can i use your back?' And then u used my back to sign autographs. But, yeah back to Josh, he is really cool to talk to .. today at Bamboozle he rubbed my head and said thanks for coming lol. Thats the good thing about Paramore .. every band member is sweet and makes you feel comfortable.

yeah i remember when the band was hanging out with some of us fans before the set, josh came up to me and my friends lizzy and mick and one by one said you have cool hair, and you hair cool hair, you have cool hair

haha this was in the beggining of the winter goes west tour so he just had gotten his hair cut

i want him to twirl my hair. i'm not going to make the mistake of waiting outside when i could've hung out inside then waited outside...stupid moveeee.

but yeah thats funny how he likes hair so much. for some reason i want to get him a wig. preferably one that is fashioned like the memeber of Flock of Seagulls.

i want him to twirl my hair. i'm not going to make the mistake of waiting outside when i could've hung out inside then waited outside...stupid moveeee.

but yeah thats funny how he likes hair so much. for some reason i want to get him a wig. preferably one that is fashioned like the memeber of Flock of Seagulls.

i think we'd all love it if josh twirrled out hair :roll:

oh man josh...hmm..josh josh josh.

he's way awesome...i like how if you talk to him on stage

he talks back =)

cuase the last show my brother and i were talking to him. it was funny

he gave us high fives while on stage getting ready for the next song.

and i love how when you're front row, and he's playing. and screaming. and you look at him. and he stares back and looks at you...and then he comes right over and leans in front of you more then 3-4 times.

hahhahaha...wow. that was great

oh man josh...hmm..josh josh josh.

he's way awesome...i like how if you talk to him on stage

he talks back =)

cuase the last show my brother and i were talking to him. it was funny

he gave us high fives while on stage getting ready for the next song.

and i love how when you're front row' date=' and he's playing. and screaming. and you look at him. and he stares back and looks at you...and then he comes right over and leans in front of you more then 3-4 times.

hahhahaha...wow. that was great[/quote'] yeah there was total josh crotch in my face at soma show. haha he was like.. RIGHT there. it was funny.