The Josh Thread

Ashhh

i want him to twirl my hair. i'm not going to make the mistake of waiting outside when i could've hung out inside then waited outside...stupid moveeee.

but yeah thats funny how he likes hair so much. for some reason i want to get him a wig. preferably one that is fashioned like the memeber of Flock of Seagulls.

oh, he'll touch your hair, for sure, at soma.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i love how when you're front row' date=' and he's playing. and screaming. and you look at him. and he stares back and looks at you...and then he comes right over and leans in front of you more then 3-4 times.

hahhahaha...wow. that was great[/quote']

wow thats awesome! i hope i get to meet them when i see their show this tuesday. from what everyone says, they seem like the most laid back people ever.

oh man josh...hmm..josh josh josh.

he's way awesome...i like how if you talk to him on stage

he talks back =)

cuase the last show my brother and i were talking to him. it was funny

he gave us high fives while on stage getting ready for the next song.

and i love how when you're front row' date=' and he's playing. and screaming. and you look at him. and he stares back and looks at you...and then he comes right over and leans in front of you more then 3-4 times.

hahhahaha...wow. that was great[/quote']

yeah at the nashville show i was RIGHT there and when he was setting up i saw his shoes and they had like all these holes in them and i was like wow! i love your shoes! and hes like what? and then he was like hahha oh yes!!!!! and wow....amazing person...

just something about that family they're all amazing...except for when his brother is spitting in my face.. hahahaa

i love josh everytime when i talk to him its hard for my words to come out haha im like duhh uhhh hes just gorgeous its hard lol.[/quote'] haha yeah when i met him.. he was so nice. cos like my friend took a picture with all of them.. and it didn't turn out cos like zac was fooling around so we couldn't see him' date=' so i kinda said outloud "ah, you can't see zac, he's like hiding" and then josh walked up and i showed him and he said something like "no problem, we'll take another" oh and started playing with my hair when i was talking to hayley. it was so funny. i turned around, and just like. whaaaaa. hahaha[/quote']

Haha! Ahh haha Zac does that too! He started pulling my hair while I was talking to Hayley and then I looked over at him and he's like 'sorry,can i use your back?' And then u used my back to sign autographs. But, yeah back to Josh, he is really cool to talk to .. today at Bamboozle he rubbed my head and said thanks for coming lol. Thats the good thing about Paramore .. every band member is sweet and makes you feel comfortable.

yeah i love. they are totally sweet and down to earth and appreciate us just as much as we do to them.

you're seriously gonna fall in love with them all even more once you meet them

i loved watching them take pictures with everyone.. cause while they were, at my show, hunter and zac and jeremy would be like running around and all like playing and being goofy and then we'd be ready for a picture, and they're run in and smile or make a stupid face. it's very amusing to watch.

haha

jadhgljskg aghhhh

imma bring like how many cameras

i still aint got my digital im so pissed

ajkdghijlghsjklfhsfhsfh

but yeah i asked my mom today if i can see them

and she said

i just need to find a ride thats all

im excited cause she said nothing about parental supervision : )

how many people can they fittt.

is this show sold out yet.no right.

You're not talking about the knitting factory show right? That was last Friday ..

no she's talking about the knitting factory show in hollywood. the venue is TINY- total capacity of 525 in the room (but 350 in the "ga" area)..so yea..it's small. are they seriously the opening band? they should be right before TRS.

how many people can they fittt.

is this show sold out yet.no right.

You're not talking about the knitting factory show right? That was last Friday ..

no she's talking about the knitting factory show in hollywood. the venue is TINY- total capacity of 525 in the room (but 350 in the "ga" area)..so yea..it's small. are they seriously the opening band? they should be right before TRS.

Oo yeah, I forgot the one in Hollywood .. I was like 'whaat?'