Red carpet of Los premios, paramore just walked by and...

carom

hayley was awesome, her energy and everything, they asked something to zac and i think he was rude, well they all seemed very casual,they were confused or scared idk, but their faces looked puzzled...now i hope they do a great show as always. see you later

yikes.

has hayley been putting certain parts of herself in a grow-bag?

but yum, black nose ring.

glad to know I was not the only one who noticed that! ahaha.

I don't think Zac was trying to be rude, at least not intentionally.

As for the performance, not my favorite, but it was good. I think they like trying different sounds/things with different audiences. But the crowd seemed to be loving it, so it worked. :D

As far as the performance goes, in my opinion Hayley got a bit too excited, she overdid it, and that's what happened at the VMAs too. Even if I liked this 10 times more, I think she can do a lot better.

That presenter guy's english accent was fucking amazing.
I was thinking the same thing.

ahahahaha me too

most of the times Spanish (Italian and French too) speaking people have got awful English accents, but this guy amazed me

I loved the way he went from talking really fast and foreign to slow, posh english and eloquent.

yeah really, it almost seemed like two different people were talking

Can someone please tell me the weird question they asked Zac because I have no sound on my computer.

Thanks.

the guy asked him if there was anything at all they could tell him about their performance and he answered something like "we're just playing a song, there's nothing special to it"

I don't think he's been rude...what could he say?