Diana Vickers

hayleh

i'm not sure if any of you uk-ers watch the x factor (britains american idol for any americans) or not but i am quite obsessed with it tbh and diana is amazing :D ! she needs to win. i remember creating a thread about leon last yr, so hopefully diana will win as well. she's nice & unique.

if you're not from the uk you should still give her a wee listen:

http://www.myspace.com/dianavickersunofficial

i made this. i'm a geek.. i know.. haha :P

yay! go Hayley! i was thinking about making her a thread. i'm guessing it's only gonna be us posting on it mainly though. i hope some people from outside the uk give her a listen though. check out the awesome myspace page hayley made too :]

Diana's awesome..i'm a wee bit obsessed with her right now. hayley's right you'll regret it cos she's gonna win.

VOTE DIANA!

Diana, Diana, Diana, Diana <3 <3 <3

I've gone off the X factor, I loved the first and second series, but it has gone downhill imo :(

Like someone else said, it's more about the judges than the music which is wrong 3

I loved her covers of man in the mirror and with or without you :D :D

Diana, Diana, Diana, Diana <3 <3 <3

I've gone off the X factor, I loved the first and second series, but it has gone downhill imo :(

Like someone else said, it's more about the judges than the music which is wrong 3

I loved her covers of man in the mirror and with or without you :D :D

aww, really? i think this year is probably the best one so far. it's already really unpredictable, and i think they're actually letting the finalists experiment a little more than they ever did before. it was all big silly shows with dance routines etc in the past, but now they're actually letting them have a bit of freedom and a say in what they'd like their style to be.

She did Man In The Mirror phenonemally.

yeah :D it was great.

X Factor is amazing <3

Except I hate how it works sometimes, how are Austin & Scott out when Rachel and Daniel are still there? And I don't have a favourite.. I don't like Diana's voice really, its okay, I just don't like the style of it.. and her hands omg its like a puppet show haha

Tour in Feb<3