Diana Vickers

hayleh

Why is Daniel still there? :???: he sucks.

Am i the only one who likes Diana's little hand movements? =))

I find it cute :P

I loved her cover of call me :hyper:

i don't mind the hand movements either :lol: they make her unique. i'd rather have the natural sort of hand movements than some big phony dance routine, ya know?

call me was amazing :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4KxYvuPo2yE for anybody who hasn't seen it! :)

the second date in Aberdeen went on sale today and I got tickets in the front block :D

I hope they sing Hero!

& I can't wait to see what auditionees come haha xD

Try ebay for tickets? Theres some good ones on there and they aren't selling for very much..

I went to the last tour too, I only really went cos I wanted to see Hope and Same Difference, but everyone went absolutely mad for Nikki, she was so good! I left early and waited outside the tour bus and met most of them. Nikki was an absolute bitch to the fans outside though, which is ashame cos she was really good.

I went to the last tour too, I only really went cos I wanted to see Hope and Same Difference, but everyone went absolutely mad for Nikki, she was so good! I left early and waited outside the tour bus and met most of them. Nikki was an absolute bitch to the fans outside though, which is ashame cos she was really good.

was she? :( what did she do?

i can't say i was a big fan. i loved leon ahaha. did you meet him? <3

^ all the acts we met took a photo with us, but when she walked to us we asked for a photo, she just kinda said hi and moved on. she definetly heard us, and there was no hurry or anything cos she was the first out, idn i just don't think she wanted photos with anyone..

Andy was SOOOO sweet though <3 i didn't think much of him on the show but I will never forget how nice he was. our camera was running out of battery so it kept turning off, so when i was trying to take a photo of him with my sister and it turned off i told him it was kinda dead, and he told me to try again. three times i tried to take the photo and he just waited and chatted to us, then when it finally worked he made sure the photo was on the camera and even looked at it. after that he stayed to sign our tickets. he was so lovely!

& Alisha was nice too. she also took photos with us and signed our tickets, and she asked what our names were, and she gave us a shout out on her website blog =]

I met Hope too, I loved them. I've seen them twice since, and met them twice. I still speak to them online, and when I told Phoebe it was my sisters birthday, her mum got in contact with me for my address and sent me a signed photo for my sisters bday, I couldn't believe it!

I didn't really meet Leon, no :( He just walked past us, I think he said hi, I can't really remember, but everyone was wanting to meet him so he didn't spend too much time with individuals. Rhydian came right up to us too, I freaked out, his hair is whiter in real life than it looks on tv!

Then we chased the bus up the street... good times :mrgreen:

omg this post is so long haha.. im kinda reminising xD t'was an amazing night!

^ all the acts we met took a photo with us, but when she walked to us we asked for a photo, she just kinda said hi and moved on. she definetly heard us, and there was no hurry or anything cos she was the first out, idn i just don't think she wanted photos with anyone..

Andy was SOOOO sweet though <3 i didn't think much of him on the show but I will never forget how nice he was. our camera was running out of battery so it kept turning off, so when i was trying to take a photo of him with my sister and it turned off i told him it was kinda dead, and he told me to try again. three times i tried to take the photo and he just waited and chatted to us, then when it finally worked he made sure the photo was on the camera and even looked at it. after that he stayed to sign our tickets. he was so lovely!

& Alisha was nice too. she also took photos with us and signed our tickets, and she asked what our names were, and she gave us a shout out on her website blog =]

I met Hope too, I loved them. I've seen them twice since, and met them twice. I still speak to them online, and when I told Phoebe it was my sisters birthday, her mum got in contact with me for my address and sent me a signed photo for my sisters bday, I couldn't believe it!

I didn't really meet Leon, no :( He just walked past us, I think he said hi, I can't really remember, but everyone was wanting to meet him so he didn't spend too much time with individuals. Rhydian came right up to us too, I freaked out, his hair is whiter in real life than it looks on tv!

Then we chased the bus up the street... good times :mrgreen:

omg this post is so long haha.. im kinda reminising xD t'was an amazing night!

haha, that's really cool. it sounds like a good time! even if i don't get tickets i might just go and try and meet them all. where did you see the tour? wasn't glasgow was it? it seems to be easy to meet the x factor contestants anyway. i'm sure they stay at a hotel in the town. i will have to do a bit of stalking.

i never liked that hope at all, but it's cool that they did that for your sister :)

nikki doesn't sound that amazing. she might have just felt awkward or something? haha, i don't know. she didn't really seem like a bitch on the show, so it's a bit weird.

ah well.. hopefully i'll get to go this year :D i'm such a kid.

I hope she gets better soon <3 <3

I've had laryngitis (sp?) before... it's not fun :(

I'm just glad they put her through to next week <3 <3 It's slightly unfair towards the other acts, but I doubt she would have been thrown out this week anyway.

Yayyy @ her site :D :D thanks for the link <3 <3

ps. for those who like her.. http://www.diana-vickers.com have a rare song up that she recorded before the x factor and everything. it's called "magic mirror" and it's acoustic. i like it :D

you can download it on the site.

not anymore, it was removed at diana's request.

Ceilidh, good to see you join it. i messaged you, i'm WayneFarro but you probably worked that out already.

good news..she's getting better now :]

aye, the fireworks display thing. she totally did go to it and all that, and then got ill after it.

i'm just annoyed because they're going on about how it's a fix and that they let her off with not doing mariah carey week because it wouldn't suit her. doesn't even make any sense at all. load of shite.