Diana Vickers

hayleh

Not totally disappointed with her performance on Saturday, but it certainly wasn't her best.

I still believe her Michael Jackson cover was. :)

She'd better win!

well it was understandable she was at her best seen as she still wasn't 100% after she had laryngitis. she was still great considering though.

she will win as long as all her fans vote cos she's by far got the biggest fanbase.

you should join the forum if you haven't already:-

http://www.diana-vickers.com/forum

there's also loads of diana downloads there :)

well it was understandable she was at her best seen as she still wasn't 100% after she had laryngitis. she was still great considering though.

she will win as long as all her fans vote cos she's by far got the biggest fanbase.

you should join the forum if you haven't already:-

http://www.diana-vickers.com/forum

there's also loads of diana downloads there :)

i'm nervous though. i think that wee irish boy has a good chance.

i'm nervous though. i think that wee irish boy has a good chance.

don't be nervous. eoghan will be in the final for sure but diana has so many more fans than him even so as long as they all vote she'll win it for sure. she's the winner and everyone knows it :)

she's singing patience this week, should be good :)

I still think Diana's a winner though. Alexandra's another Leona, Eoghan's too young, Ruth's not good enough. JLS (in my opinion) is the only relative competition, and i think it'll be a close call, but i think Diana will win.

Loved Patience, the pulled notes got a bit annoying after a while (for the first time ever), but at the end when she actually fully sang the notes of "patience" it was good. Really good.

I love the little yodel-y pull-y thing she does with her voice, but i think it needs moderation now. It was endearing, but now it's constant it's annoying.

I think the x factor is fixed!!! I mean cmon, Laura AND Austin are both gone and they have INCREDIBLE voices!! now, not taking anything away from Diana she's talented but like Eoghan is still there, that must say something. He's crap!!! His voice really isn't strong enough, and I thought it was about finding the best voice?? I know for fact that if Eoghan wasn't in Simon's group he'd rip him to pieces every week.

But anyways. my two favs are long gone so RUTH FTW!!!! :mrgreen: Purple Rain = <3

But aside from that, I can't wait to hear what they're gonna do tonight for Britney week lol. JLS singing "I'm Not A Girl"?? Could be interesting haha.

it wouldn't make any sense what so ever to fix a show like the x factor because the label are going to be relying on the artist who wins to sell and make them money. they're obviously going to go by who has the most public votes, rather than going for someone nobody is voting for. that'll make them nothing when it comes to record sales etc.

it annoys me when people start all this "fix" stuff when someone they like has gone. if diana goes i'll be gutted.. but crying fix would just be silly.

^ well Diana is favourite to win, so who knows. Plus I've been reading a lot of stuff about the xfactor people already having chosen the winners single to suit Diana's voice so why would they bother doing that if they didn't know she was gonna win??

Anyways now that Ruth is gone (travesty) I hope Alexandra does win, because she's an incredible singer/performer!! and I don't think signs praising her proves anything, because obviously huge fans of hers are gonna be praising her highly and bringing signs.

I think i've gone off Diana. I think i want her to win, because she is so cute and different and i think it'd be such a shame for her to disapear. But i think i'm bored. She needs her own songs, not just covering other people's because the majority just do not suit her.

But IMO Alexandra deserves to win- we don't need another Leona Lewis, which is no doubt what she'll become, but she is an absolutely fantastic singer/performer.