Final Riot DVD/CD

x-Decode

I just ordered 2 of the deluxe one dvd's, came to about $97 though, one for me and one for my best friends christmas,

skint month for Ross!

Aw man! I wish my friends were like you!

All my friends get me for Christmas are rinky-dink ornaments. haha

AND HECK YES WE ARE MADDIE!

I just ordered 2 of the deluxe one dvd's, came to about $97 though, one for me and one for my best friends christmas,

skint month for Ross!

Do you know if you have to pay any tax when they come into the UK though? It's just my friends ordered some clothes from the US last week and a UK customs bill came through for him a couple of days later.

Is it possible to order it from Finland? :o Or is the store only for Americans? Sorry I'm a little bit stupid. :rotfl:

EDIT: I think it is possible. But hey what does "Enter Gift Certificate PIN:" mean. :shifty: What should I put there?? Sorry maybe a little bit off topic.

I have that problem to :???:

EDIT: I think it is possible. But hey what does "Enter Gift Certificate PIN:" mean. :shifty: What should I put there?? Sorry maybe a little bit off topic.

I have that problem to :???:

Just skip it. :)

It means you have to enter a PIN for getting rebate. But I guess, you're not having a gift certificate, so just skip it. (;

I did that too.