Final Riot DVD/CD

x-Decode

So um, I know the release date for the DVD/CD is at the end of November, but is that just the US release, or is it being released over here in the UK at the same time? Cause if it isn't, I'm tempted to pre-oder it, rather than just ask for it for xmas. :P

So um, I know the release date for the DVD/CD is at the end of November, but is that just the US release, or is it being released over here in the UK at the same time? Cause if it isn't, I'm tempted to pre-oder it, rather than just ask for it for xmas. :P

UK release date is 24th November according to NME.

crushcrushcrush vid from the DVD

now I want this even more :hyper:

lol at this comment:

MINNNNEEEEE:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

haha my sister came in when i was listening to these and was like

'does that girl really think she can sing?'

and now im angry :(

I'm stupid but what is the diffrence between about these two:

USPS - First Class International Packege

and

USPS - Priority Mail International

Sorry if this is kinda off topic but please heelp! :willy_nilly:

I have absolutely no idea. Sorry. But it might just be easier to get the CD/DVD from Play.com? They do free delivery to all European countries and it's €16.99 on their site :)

And usually if you pre-order stuff, you get it delivered to you on the day of release.

I have absolutely no idea. Sorry. But it might just be easier to get the CD/DVD from Play.com? They do free delivery to all European countries and it's €16.99 on their site :)

And usually if you pre-order stuff, you get it delivered to you on the day of release.

My sister told me those Priority Mail is better than First Class and it's sooner than First class mail. :) But I can't order it anywhre cause I don't have paypal or credit car. :shifty::crybad:

I have to find a Finnish web-site which will sell those... :

Questions for anyone to please answer..... I ordered the Deluxe Edition and it says on my account on the website that it's been shipped. I clicked on the track link but it said that the order couldn't be found. I'm worried. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, I'm having it sent to my friend's house. [Don't ask why ha.] She lives on East Broad Street but I accidentally put East Braod Street and I noticed that like 2 days after I entered it. Think they'll go to the right street anyway?

^Hopefully they'll detect a mistake after all I don't think it likely a street would be called Braod so close to a Broad. :)

Johnathan went into HMV to ask when the Paramore DVD would be in and apparently they told him it wasn't being available here. That had better be wrong..

^Hopefully they'll detect a mistake after all I don't think it likely a street would be called Braod so close to a Broad. :)

Johnathan went into HMV to ask when the Paramore DVD would be in and apparently they told him it wasn't being available here. That had better be wrong..

Well I've pre-ordered it with Play.com (no I don't work for them before anyone asks :P) so HMV should have it too.

I was just wondering, I pre-ordered my copy.. BUT, on the site it says it's in NTSC format..Now, down here in Aussie, we use PAL format.

Does anyone know if it's possible to play NTSC on a PAL dvd player, OR if there's someway of me getting it in PAL format?

i swear i saw it[the standard one, not the deluxe one] on hmv.com so they should be selling in it in the actual shop lol :]

yeahh here you go ;

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=281;1;-1;-1;-1&sku=903405