New Rules: Please Read!

RenegadeRoss

Alright, After discussions with the admin, i've came up with an idea which will get cemented into place. As i am determined to get this place in order, and for it to be as good a forum as it once was.

The 3 Strike Rule.

From this moment onwards, this will now be put into place. Simply, If you break the rules 3 times and recieve a warning 3 times (You will recieve a warning for every time you break the rules, and stating if it is your first or your second warning), then the third time you will get a ban put in place. We will decide if it should be a temporary ban or a permanent ban.

Doing the following will result in a warning:

Abusing other members or moderators/admin.

Flaming, posts of an abusive tone and trying to start arguments.

Threads with the whole intention of spamming, when we already have a spam thread.

Downright rudeness to other members instead of being helpful when they innocently ask a question or post a thread thats already available.

Disrespecting other people's religeon, belief's, sexuality, race, gender, etc.

Posting material that shouldnt be posted.

Quite simply if the behaviour carries on that has been going on around here, then there WILL be bans put in place, no matter who you are.

Please start to behave accordingly or you now know the result of your actions.

Thankyou,

Ross.

• Like 1

the rules have always been there...it's just that no-one bothers reading them.

Rules

1. Watch your language. You know what's too much when it comes to profanity (try to remember we have a younger audience).

2. No Paramore bashing. Don't come to a place full of fans and bash a band everyone has respect for and likes, you're going to get banned automatically.

3. We won't tolerate offensive posts. Any discussion of their personal matters will, in general, be removed (if it feels like you shouldn't post it, you probably shouldn't). If something offensive is posted, mods and admins will remove it. If you post it again, you'll be banned.

4. Don't post copyrighted material. Pictures you took yourself, live videos and recordings you made - those are fine and the band has been great to date about allowing those to be posted. If it's someone else's copyrighted photo or video, make sure you have their permission before posting it. When in doubt, contact an admin or mod with any questions.

5. DoNt TyPe LyKe ThIs PlEaSe.

6. This is an English forum.

7. Try to stay on topic and not spam. We realize it's hard to stay on the subject completely, and that's ok, you should know where the boundaries are on this one. This is a forum, not a chat room. The only exception to this rule is the "Randomness" thread in Off Topic.

8. Don't double post.

9. If you don't follow the rules, Staff CAN edit your post without your authorization.

10. If you constantly break the rules you will receive a warning message, after that expect a ban.

if you don't like it...then tough. i want this forum back to what it was...a friendly forum full of friendly people who just meet to talk about paramore and to have fun.

Like I said: We need new members

The reason abuse goes on is because there is no interesting discussion- because most 14 yr old girls would rather talk about "Hot People" and type Paramore lyrics in capitals in the "Singing Thread"

Face it- most people on here are air headed. It's frustrating and quite frankly boring.

The majority of people are absolutely fine on here. There is a select few who are causing the problems and the trouble.

Anyway, it wont be happening anymore. If it takes people to get banned by Ashley, Brent, or Diego for us to stop the problems and the abuse/arguments. Then thats what will happen.

meh, guess I'll just go to another forum where they don't throw little bitch fits about everything

But one piece of edvice before I go:

I suggest you delete al the threads in Off Topic and start over again- the place has become stagnated and at leat that way it would be a fresh start.

That would be a good idea

Good day, sir!

lol yeh i love my skate forums cause its mostly 16+ english blokes who rip the shit out of eachother 24/7

Heh, I used to moderate a chav forum. Half of them were chavs, the other half were people who hated chavs.

This place is gonna get mind numbingly boring. Then it's either gonna die, or the mods'll get slack with the rules again in a few weeks.

People keep deliberately trying to offend people and then calling it pathetic when they actually get offended.

I really can't stand this place these days, yunno. But for some reason, i keep coming on.

Spoke to Brent, basically they don't like banning people at all.

Therefore, this forum isn't going to change.

S'a shame, really.

Every forum goes through a stage like this, unfortunatly its just our time now. It WILL pick up again, It's not a coincidence that it comes at the same time that Paramore are just finishing with their touring and are going away to make the new album, therefor they will be out of the picture for a while cause things will be quiet at their end till the album comes out.

Heh, I used to moderate a chav forum. Half of them were chavs, the other half were people who hated chavs.

This place is gonna get mind numbingly boring. Then it's either gonna die, or the mods'll get slack with the rules again in a few weeks.

true, and oh my god i want to be on that forum, as a chav hater of course.

Every forum goes through a stage like this, unfortunatly its just our time now. It WILL pick up again, It's not a coincidence that it comes at the same time that Paramore are just finishing with their touring and are going away to make the new album, therefor they will be out of the picture for a while cause things will be quiet at their end till the album comes out.

if things are quite their end that will make us even more bored, and even more likely to try and unbore ourselves