New Rules: Please Read!

RenegadeRoss

if things are quite their end that will make us even more bored, and even more likely to try and unbore ourselves

i know, football forums are like this during the summer when there are no world cup or european championships on.

So obviously when the subject that the forum is about is not actually doing anything, then all the posts are off topic, and silly things happen cause people are bored.

Glad the new rules have been enstated but I don't really want any bans.

I love a bit of banter and it's good that everyone isn't kissing ass all the time, we get good debates all the time, but recently certain people have crossed a line and began bullying. Hopefully it'll go back to being fun banter now. :D

Glad the new rules have been enstated but I don't really want any bans.

I love a bit of banter and it's good that everyone isn't kissing ass all the time, we get good debates all the time, but recently certain people have crossed a line and begun bullying. Hopefully it'll go back to being fun banter now. :D

please tell me if ive been rude:(

i wont take offense:hug:

No you haven't, I have fun talking to you Liz, what I mean is, certain threads for example, the suicide thread really upset me just because the amount of bullying and disrespect of peoples opinions, no one has the right to call another person stupid just because they don't agree. It's pathetic.

No you haven't, I have fun talking to you Liz, what I mean is, certain threads for example, the suicide thread really upset me just because the amount of bullying and disrespect of peoples opinions, no one has the right to call another person stupid just because they don't agree. It's pathetic.

yea i never visited that thread and thanks:hug::hug:

but why do some people have to be so rude we have a thread to post your grievances :???: but i do like this site very much and most of the people here

and im glad there are rules

Just to add in a few points - the goal of this isn't to drive anyone away from here. We want people to be on here, to have fun and for this to be a place where everyone can talk about the band or (in the Off Topic forum) whatever they want.

What can't be tolerated is just being openly rude or cruel to other forum members. A little bit of banter is fine - but most people have a pretty good sense of when they've crossed the line.

And to be absolutely clear - the goal here isn't to ban people. We have banned very, very few people since this site started - basically all spammers and a few people who insisted on posting rude or obscene content. We don't want to ban anyone. However, we do want everyone feeling like this is a place where they can come, hang out and not be attacked for their beliefs or thoughts.

we do want everyone feeling like this is a place where they can come, hang out and not be attacked for their beliefs or thoughts.

Hopefully that can happen again. As mentioned I do like the banter so I don't really let it get to me but bullying can get out of hand, especially recently.

well I'll try to follow these new rules. I tend to be very opinionated especially about politics. So I'll try not to start anything. But I do agree if you don't like this place then leave. There plenty of forums and boards that allow a lot more abuse.

oh and theres also a thread that goes

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

etc.

I don't like these threads cause its just there to up post count.

No one needs to be overly worried about accidentally breaking a rule or anything...if you do something that a mod or admin thinks crosses the line, we'll PM you and let you know - and no one's getting banned without ample warning that they've crossed the line multiple times.

This shouldn't worry anyone as long as you respect everyone else on the boards. It's really as simple as that.

well I'll try to follow these new rules. I tend to be very opinionated especially about politics. So I'll try not to start anything. But I do agree if you don't like this place then leave. There plenty of forums and boards that allow a lot more abuse.

oh and theres also a thread that goes

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

etc.

I don't like these threads cause its just there to up post count.

yeh i think those threads are the stupidest, when other threads (that actually have convo) get locked because they are "spam" yet 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc isnt spam?

Doing the following will result in a warning:

Disrespecting other people's religeon, belief's, sexuality, race, gender, etc.

Posting material that shouldnt be posted.

How about correcting moderator's spelling? :P

Also care to elaborate on "material that shouldn't be posted". I'm assuming you mean "adult content".

meh, guess I'll just go to another forum where they don't throw little bitch fits about everything.

And who's just thrown one of his own and left the forums because these rules are put in place? lol

yeh i think those threads are the stupidest, when other threads (that actually have convo) get locked because they are "spam" yet 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc isnt spam?

i think its because it is in the game section. oh and if you are talking about 1 to 7 I made that one when I first joined :oops:. However the person who says seven gets to say something they hate.

i think its because it is in the game section. oh and if you are talking about 1 to 7 I made that one when I first joined :oops:. However the person who says seven gets to say something they hate.

Exactly so it's not as bad as Kelcey as you put in a dislike.

He'll be back. He'll get bored over the last few days of his holidays and cave in.

Lols.