New Rules: Please Read!

RenegadeRoss

How about correcting moderator's spelling? :P

Also care to elaborate on "material that shouldn't be posted". I'm assuming you mean "adult content".

And who's just thrown one of his own and left the forums because these rules are put in place? lol

Afraid about posting some songs?;-)

You have confused the hell out me by changing your avatar btw.

^whatever.

but there are a lot of locked threads cause they are pointless then for example the 'what are you listening to' is pointless as well..cause who cares what are you listening to

Then who cares about you current mood? Who cares what you're reading? Who cares what you have to confess, what rant you have, why you're happy, why you're sad, what you look like?

See what happens when you get into the habit of locking threads like that? The 'listening to' thread is probably one of the better threads. I swear there's one on every forum around.

Afraid about posting some songs?;-)

You have confused the hell out me by changing your avatar btw.

Me? Posting songs? Pfft wherever did you get that idea? :shifty: Nah I was more thinking of like fail pics or lolcats or stuff like that. Depends really on how much of a hard-ass the mods are going to be.

How has my avatar confused you? lol

Me? Posting songs? Pfft wherever did you get that idea? :shifty: Nah I was more thinking of like fail pics or lolcats or stuff like that. Depends really on how much of a hard-ass the mods are going to be.

How has my avatar confused you? lol

I'd think they would be fine.

Cause I look at people's avatars to figure out who they are. So when you changed yours it threw me. :P Got you sussed now but. 8-)

Then who cares about you current mood? Who cares what you're reading? Who cares what you have to confess, what rant you have, why you're happy, why you're sad, what you look like?

See what happens when you get into the habit of locking threads like that? The 'listening to' thread is probably one of the better threads. I swear there's one on every forum around.

yeah i know

but it's hard to decide what is pointless and what isn't...cause almost all of the threads are pointless for someone and all of them is "important" for some people

i think its because it is in the game section. oh and if you are talking about 1 to 7 I made that one when I first joined :oops:. However the person who says seven gets to say something they hate.

ok next time i want to post a load of bullshit im just gna post in the games thread cause you can post spam there

That is blatent crap though and the kind of things we're trying to get rid of. Its just ridiculous spam,

this games forum, is there because obviously there were too many threads in here like that. So that forum was created for the purpose of people having fun.

things you dont like, others do. thinks you like, others dont. Its the way of the world, people should just stop going into threads and reading stuff that they arnt interested in and then complain about it.

That is blatent crap though and the kind of things we're trying to get rid of. Its just ridiculous spam,

this games forum, is there because obviously there were too many threads in here like that. So that forum was created for the purpose of people having fun.

things you dont like, others do. thinks you like, others dont. Its the way of the world, people should just stop going into threads and reading stuff that they arnt interested in and then complain about it.

thus i can make threads about whatever the fuck i want, even though some might not like it

Im just saying, the same applies to everybody. Theres some things that just shouldnt be posted, obviously. If its abusive, or full of hate towards something, or anything like that.

it depends on what people want to talk about, I was in two minds about closing the thread about boobs, and im still not sure. But im trying to keep an even balance,

Im just saying, the same applies to everybody. Theres some things that just shouldnt be posted, obviously. If its abusive, or full of hate towards something, or anything like that.

it depends on what people want to talk about, I was in two minds about closing the thread about boobs, and im still not sure. But im trying to keep an even balance,

yeh thats cool that its fair to everyone obviously im not gna go around posting racist threads or whatever maybe welshist but who cares about that anyway. and i was going to comment about the boobs thread, i mean come on, i left it alone when it was on topic went in earlier and its on politics??? make a politics thread?

Exactly. I suggested, make a politics thread. But nobody has done so,

thats one of the strangest things ive ever seen i must admit. A thread about boobs that ended up talking about politics.

well then make them stop spamming the tits thread, i want to go in there and talk about wonderful breasts!

there is that milf republican tho init shes got some alright love cushions.