Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

^ Exactly, like her nose ring, she can take that out, but a tattoo, that's perminent, and she cant get rid of that, and putting something that stupid on her leg is absoluly rediculous, yet I still love her though!

i dont think its real, Hayley's smarter than that. she wouldnt get a stupid pink razor on her ankle, plus she would probably tell us beforehand like she did with her septum you know?

True! It could be a joke! Like on the first page, someone was saying she complained about not having a razor, and she got a fake one to joke around with people... who knows... we just have to wait to see more pics of her leg!

True! It could be a joke! Like on the first page, someone was saying she complained about not having a razor, and she got a fake one to joke around with people... who knows... we just have to wait to see more pics of her leg!

thats probably it lol

lol yeah, in about 10 years she will probably be like uhh, but seriousley, im pretty sure this board and it's opinions are not HER LIFE, I highly doubt she seeks advice from people here about to what to do with her body before she does it.

LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTSSS

i think its differnt. i like it. hayley can pull of anything.

if its real or not. idk.

it looks real but then again i think its a little brightly colored to be real

oh well.

we'll find out eventually most likely.

I don't know, I've seen some pretty bright tattoos.