Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

im not a fan of the septum,

and i think that tatttoos should have a pretty good meaning to them,

but this is hayley, not you guys.

she can do whatever she wants.

and she should be able to do it without people judging her for it.

Seriously.

Asking if she's on crack is ridiculous. First the piercing, now this. It's a tattoo. It's not the end of the world. It's her choice, her life. Just move on. It doesn't change who she is and people shouldn't be so judgmental about it.

has hayley been on crack that past few months, because shes seriously doing the dumbest things...first the septum..now a comedy tattoo...its annoying to me...idk if shes trying be hardcore or just trying make people stare at her like shes out of her mind

How is she doing the "dumbest things"? If the piercing and tattoo make her happy then let it be. Its her life and she can do what she wants.

I highly doubt shes trying to be "hardcore" though. Personally, I don't think she really cares what people think. But she clearly is not out of her mind.

How is she doing the "dumbest things"? If the piercing and tattoo make her happy then let it be. Its her life and she can do what she wants.

I highly doubt shes trying to be "hardcore" though. Personally, I don't think she really cares what people think. But she clearly is not out of her mind.

Yes but is she doing this because of that? Or to show people she doesn't care? There is a difference.

Dumb is also subjective. If Megan thinks it's dumb, then to her it's dumb. You (not you personally Taylor) moan when people post their opinions on something yet fail to understand that everyone should be entitled to spread their views cause it's not as if our opinions matter too much in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe she gave up caring what ASSHOLES like half of you think about her.

I don't think she cared what they thought in the first place.

SHE'S A HUMAN BEING EVERYONE.

JUST BECAUSE SHE'S HAYLEY WILLIAMS DOESN'T MEAN SHE CAN'T GET TATTOOS PIERCINGS ETC.

PLEASE EVERYONE GET OVER IT!

has hayley been on crack that past few months, because shes seriously doing the dumbest things...first the septum..now a comedy tattoo...its annoying to me...idk if shes trying be hardcore or just trying make people stare at her like shes out of her mind

Coming from the girl who has Hannah Beth in her sig:roll:

GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

• Like 1

This thread will be so funny if it turns out that the tattoo wasn't permanent

Oh it would be haha.

No one is saying people can't have opinions. You don't like the tat? That's fine. It's not exactly something I'd get either. But that's no reason to insult her by saying she's stupid or on drugs.