Decode Video

MyLittleDecoy

I liked it minus the Twilight clips. I'm not gonna lie, that movie looks really stupid.

lol, well if you didnt read the book, then the movie will look stupid. because thats what i first thought the first time i saw the previews for it as well. but then i read the book and the movie made sense. haha and now i cant wait to watch it! =)

I know I'm late, I was trying to get my damn cat off my neighbour's roof most of today :-x

LOL I nearly had a panic attack when I found it online =)) <3

It's awesome :-o

I just wish it didn't have so many damn Twilight clips (I know the song is for the movie blah blah blah) but I just don't like Twilight 3

Hayley looks pretty as always :)

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/mtv_two/vid/314368/paramore_decode

^For anyone who hasn't seen the video yet. Hope it works.

I LOVE YOU!

i've been trying to find one that ain't been deleted all night =/

I can't stop watching it over and over again. Hayley looks so adorable in some parts the faces she does. I don't know if it's just me but I found it funny when they would randomly come out of the trees (crappy humour I know)..

Argh it sucks that the film isn't even coming out till December over here all these clips are getting me too excited 3