Decode Video

MyLittleDecoy

I've learnt not to expect too much from Paramore's videos if i'm honest. I mean, i'm not saying they're bad; they're just not mindblowing. A good watch, but all a bit same-y.

Having said that, having Twilight and Paramore in one video is pretty much as good as life gets.

the one thing i wish they could have done differently in the music video was how they presented the twilight clips. idk, it just seemed mediocre the way the video would just cut off from paramore's performance to the movie clips.

i was hoping that they would come up with something more creative when presenting the movie clips. =/

To be honest i think it flowed pretty well- they filmed it in such a way it looked like it was the same forest (unless you know it's not, in which case you can pick flaws but you know).

I can't honestly think of how they could have edited it much better- what would you suggest ? I think it's very hard to mesh film clips within music videos, and this was actually done far better than many, many soundtrack videos i've seen... It wasn't flawless, nor was it original, but i wouldn't say it was badly done at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...