Halloween!

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a party at someone's flat at my Universoty halls, which i went to at the last minute, but everyone was going out in town after but i have no money! haha! so i waved my friend off & watched Fearne & Peachesi'msoinlovewithmyselfbutdon'ttalkaboutmeeurghGeldof. still dressed up...

my face

41166316.jpg

my outfit... 92931015.jpg

loooool

I got SO MUCH CANDY! and after trick or treating I went to this home made haunted house. This first time around I went with my sis and held on to her for dear life. the second time I went will my sister's boyfriend's little brother whos about my age and screamed at everything. I'm lame. but, tonight was SO EFFING FUN!!!

I was Spongebob yesterday at school. Had the whole 3-D thing going on and there wasn't a mask or anything. All of Spongebob was on my upper-body and of course, the 3-D-like eyes were in a certain area on my upper-body which resulted in me getting fondled by a bunch of people over and over throughout the day. It was a nightmare.

Tonight, on actual Halloween, I just sat on the couch and watched the Anaheim Ducks game. . . And we lost. So nothing was too exciting. I got invited to a party and then to go out but it just wasn't the night for that. Me and my friend were going to go be reckless but I ended up getting sick.

Happy Halloween.

Ohhh, I got a toothbrush once as well! Simply amazing what people will hang out. That's what you never trick-or-treat at a dentist's house. Avoid that crap like the plague unless, of course, you appreciate the toothbrushes.

Quite personally, I can appreciate a good toothbrush.