Halloween!

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, how cool. Some gals at my school came as the Pink Ladies. Some others came as Elmo, Bert, Ernie, etc. Another came as Mario and a couple boys were trying to offer one another ten bucks to tackle Mario.

So I got fondled more times than I can count and Mario was threatened. Happy [bleeping] Halloween.

haha, that was my goal! i definitely got a few weird looks when i went out.

cute costume!

• 10 months later...

I don't even know how to dress. In Russia, a small number of people celebrate this holiday. But I want to celebrate Halloween. This is an interesting holiday, in my opinion. I've seen in a store pendant in the form of a pumpkin - I'll buy it. But I do not know what to buy else. In any case, I have time. ;-)

plan: shut off the lights, park the cars on another street and spend the day pretending I'm not home because I can't stand jumping up and down every 2 seconds for trick or treaters. I grew up on a small street that was always ignored by trick or treaters so I never understood what a hassle it was until I moved to where I am now. I swear, every fucking minute the bell was ringing.

id like to be a vampire! haha.

me too.

i already have the makeup, need to buy the teeth and i am all ready.

we don't celebrate Halloween here but every year in December we have a big costume party in one of the biggest club in the city so i am planing to go this year. :ph34r:

plan: shut off the lights, park the cars on another street and spend the day pretending I'm not home because I can't stand jumping up and down every 2 seconds for trick or treaters. I grew up on a small street that was always ignored by trick or treaters so I never understood what a hassle it was until I moved to where I am now. I swear, every fucking minute the bell was ringing.

Fucking sucks to be American haha.

As much as this country has been Americanized, I'm so fucking glad the whole Triok or Treat bullshit never really took off on a big scale here. In general, Halloween is not really celebrated on a large scale here, since most Australians tend to not like the idea of it in general since it's not really part of our culture.

Seems much more common for people to throw parties for Halloween than actually go Trick Or Treating here fortunately.

My friends might throw a party for Halloween (as they did last year), which is cool, but eh, don't really care that it's Halloween, I just like the fact that all my friends are gonna be at one place at the same time and we can all hang out.

Fucking sucks to be American haha.

As much as this country has been Americanized, I'm so fucking glad the whole Triok or Treat bullshit never really took off on a big scale here. In general, Halloween is not really celebrated on a large scale here, since most Australians tend to not like the idea of it in general since it's not really part of our culture.

Seems much more common for people to throw parties for Halloween than actually go Trick Or Treating here fortunately.

My friends might throw a party for Halloween (as they did last year), which is cool, but eh, don't really care that it's Halloween, I just like the fact that all my friends are gonna be at one place at the same time and we can all hang out.

Yeah that's what I did last year and what I'm gonna do this year too, just having them come over all dressed up so we can laugh at each other and make crazy pictures and just talk and eat a lot haha.

Thinking about going as Katy Perry. Gonna wear some funky colored fake eyelashes, a blue wig, and a dress that I'm gonna cover with candy I think.

ah! i was thinking about being her too! hahahaha

my friends were like you should be Katy Perry and then one friend is going to be Rihanna the other JLO and another lady gaga hahaha

yeah i just chill and hang out with my friends. haven't gone trick or treating in a few years