RenegadeRoss

Halloween!

Ya know, I think I'll be a Fayley for Halloween.

JUST KIDDING. :shock:

My friends told me to be Zooey Deschanel and I laughed really hard because I honestly wouldnt be dressing up at all. I would be wearing my normal clothing because Zooey is my fashion icon and I have the same haircut as her. hahaha

I'm going as Lady GaGa. I'm wearing my dress that I wore to the Monster Ball, a blonde and yellow wig (the one she wears in Telephone), silver sparkly oxfords, and glasses that say "GAGA" on them.

I'm excited! Is anyone else going trick-or-treating? [:

Will be attending a party. Will be trying to convince my friends to go as two and a half men. I'll be Alan.

This year will be my last year trick or treating. I'll be a zombie geisha. I really can't wait, Halloween is my most favorite holiday of all time.

what should i wear for my katy perry costume!? help

Catie: I can't remember if I said this before.. but I'm about to order a blue wig like she wears in the California Gurls clip and I'm gonna wear that with awesome eyelashes and a black dress covered in candy. I love iiiit.

Woo! I found a person who wants to celebrate Halloween, too! She offers us to buy fabric and sew own clothes. I want to sew a dress like a dress Hayley on the video "Emergency". And I'll dye my hair red. And then we'll walk together. :mrgreen:

Catie: I can't remember if I said this before.. but I'm about to order a blue wig like she wears in the California Gurls clip and I'm gonna wear that with awesome eyelashes and a black dress covered in candy. I love iiiit.

yeah thats a good idea. California Girls look is probably the easiest

but i want to go for something like her Romper type look

i saw this and i kind of want to do something like it

katy_perry4.jpg

The last picture where it says K-A-T-Y on the right

if i can't find anything for that i can just go a California Girls look.

It's kinda cool because we have the same name just spelt differently so my friend suggested i be her so i was like "sweet okay" haha

^^^ Sweet deal. First Stephen King book I read. Full of awesome.

I'm going as a zombie geisha. Got a kimono, tore it up, stomped on it in dirt and covered it in blood. This halloween's gonna be sick.

I'M SO EXCITED

and she's bringing some of her new college friends, and one is a gay guy that's going to dress like Kurt as Gaga

and another friend is going to dress like Rachel

I'm going to bring my iPod and speakers, and we're going to bust out into random dance numbers

im going out as Paul Gray (RIP)

4113140_tml.jpg

900.jpg

I bought this kinda Scream mask yesterday :D I don't know probably not gonna use it since I'm not much of a Halloween person anyway but now it's on my shelf... plus hey it was only 4€ so why not? :lol:

Gotta love it tho! Such a nice mask.

If i had a party or something to do on halloween i would totally do this:

Yeah, so I was going to go see 30 Seconds to Mars.... but instead I'm going home that weekend and surprising my mom because Halloween is her birthday. I'm such a good daughter.

My friend's girlfriend is having a party which i think i'll attend after Sum 41. It's a Zombie party but im gonna be the hero! I might just be Shaun again :P