Album of the year 2008?

Ross

...you have Avril Lavigne in your signature, so shut up yeah? She's just as crap as most of the stuff you poke fun at. Let us not forget that we are also on a Paramore forum- a very commmercial band. What did you expect.

Anyway, as for me....

From First To Last -s/t

or

A7X- Diamonds In The Rough.

Admittedly, this year has been good for generic metal, but not much else.

so what if i like avril. it doesn't change the fact that i hate when bands or artists care more about making hits. thats why i hate avril's album the best damn thing. so don't try to call me a hypocrite. katy perry pcd panic at the disco and fall out boy are perfect examples of why i think the current state of the music industry sucks.

so what if i like avril. it doesn't change the fact that i hate when bands or artists care more about making hits. thats why i hate avril's album the best damn thing. so don't try to call me a hypocrite. katy perry pcd panic at the disco and fall out boy are perfect examples of why i think the current state of the music industry sucks.

pffft you speak pure shit.

Panic At The Disco completely changed their style- FAR from selling out.

FOB are more consistent than most shit *coughavrilcough*, hence the reason they are one of the biggest modern rock bands in the world. Bands don't get that far on one hit wonders. And I'm not even a massize FOB fan.

It's so amazingly hypocritical to go on about how crap the music industry when you have two huge culprits in your signature.

Panic At The Disco knew their time in the "scene" was short and cashed in on peoples love of the Beatles but they came across as very transparent. Solid album though.

So can you appreciate it when I say they are far less culprits of "crap music" then things like Avril?

i think, that the best album that has come out this year has been Razia's Shadow. i mean that album is frrreaking amazing. but i think i'll love fall out boy's new album, and that comes out in December, so who knows! my mind might change. but i doubt it :D

I'm stoked for Folie A Deux too, 2008 has been lame compared to last year

You must be the greatest Welsh.

After Alex Pennie, which his ex-band's album was not too bad either.

8-)

The Automatic eh? Their album was pretty good too I liked it (y)

Wow really? Your going to have to explain the appeal of this one to me Andrew :)

Hmm not sure how to explain it, but it grew on me.