Has anyone else noticed her voice lately?

SrslyObsessed

Yeah, it was the last show of the year for them, and they put all their energy into it. Nothing's wrong with her voice, she's just putting absolutely everything into it.

Renegade was the first song of the encore, she'd just been singing for an hour, and those are some freakin' high screamed notes. They're just a little flat. The lower notes sound fine. It's really not that bad, haha.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was the last show of the year for them, and they put all their energy into it. Nothing's wrong with her voice, she's just putting absolutely everything into it.

this, i didn't know how to put it into words, thanks Chriss :P

Any time after the band does a bunch of shows (Warped) or a tour of any sort, Hayley's voice is pretty tired. But I noticed nothing that didn't seem like the usual Paramore at the show. It sounded good to me haha. But you can definitely count on Hayley doing some vocal training to prepare herself for recording a new album soon enough. I'm sure the voice we'll hear on the next album will be sooo good, and improved, as always, based on each album release. Hayley's voice certainly gets better with age, and experience, and vocal training. So you can count on things getting even better soon enough.

if you'll watch the whole thing you'll see that her voice was fine for the most of the show. she even said that she will not be able to talk for few days now :P

Yeah, her voice was fine for the rest of the show, a poor 25 second patch during an entire concert doesn't mean there's something wrong with her vocals.

If she wasn't exagerating about loosing her voice after each show though, I would be concerned if I were her. If that's true, she needs to find something, some technique to help reduce the strain on her vocal cords while she sings or she will eventually do some permanent damage to her voice. I don't think that's happened yet though thankfully.

Yeah, but you can't sing rock songs like that. Her technique and how she cares for her voice have improved by leaps and bounds over the past couple years, so I'm not really concerned for her voice or how she takes care of it anymore. I trust she knows what she's doing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...