Mods

iOta

Its been closed,

i cant keep track of every single thread on here, so i appreciate being pointed in the direction of it,

its all well and good complaining, which i understand, but you need to help out and show us the thread by pm or sending us a comment on our profile, like Ross did

Just to clear things up (and this isn't directed at anyone particular or even this thread but I'm tired of being defenceless)

For the most part every staff member is on atleast once a day.

I am on here for at least an hour a day but choose to remain appear offline for my own reasons.

It hard when people are crying out about too much cencorship or and at the same time not enough so you have to find that balance. I've read that thread and chose not to delete it because it was simply posting an article. I have not made a point to read that thread daily therefore it is hard to know when things get out of hand. That is when we need the help of people such as Ross who informed Ross that there was an issue.

We're here to deal with issues that come up but we need the help of everyone to do so. It's unfortunate that people are not mature enough to handle posting constructive things but you cannot expect much more of the internet...

With that I personally invite you to PM me to complain/imform/ask about anything I can guarantee you it will read it and respond at some point during the day.

Just to clear things up (and this isn't directed at anyone particular or even this thread but I'm tired of being defenceless)

For the most part every staff member is on atleast once a day.

I am on here for at least an hour a day but choose to remain appear offline for my own reasons.

It hard when people are crying out about too much cencorship or and at the same time not enough so you have to find that balance. I've read that thread and chose not to delete it because it was simply posting an article. I have not made a point to read that thread daily therefore it is hard to know when things get out of hand. That is when we need the help of people such as Ross who informed Ross that there was an issue.

We're here to deal with issues that come up but we need the help of everyone to do so. It's unfortunate that people are not mature enough to handle posting constructive things but you cannot expect much more of the internet...

With that I personally invite you to PM me to complain/imform/ask about anything I can guarantee you it will read it and respond at some point during the day.

yeah, i came across that thread as well with the article of the nfg interview and it seemed fine at the time. it was posted in a magazine for the public to read so it seemed a bit silly to remove it from the boards as though it's some sort of secret, i guess. of course we don't want to get too personal and posts threads about their business, but this was in a magazine so it was a different thing altogether.

it's a shame that everybody is so pissed at us. i can assure you that i am online daily, and if there is something that needs removing when i am online i will remove it. i don't hang around on here and find it amusing to keep things that shouldn't be posted up. that's not what's going on here, so everybody needs to calm down :)

we're modding the official livejournal as well, and it is some job, i tell ya.

hopefully things will start to pick up a little now, as we've got 2 great new mods on board and everything. :)