Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

RAWR, you're such hypocrites.

How can you take part in a forum and post every day, then turn around and say you hate the band and it's singer.

How can you talk shit about them yet turn around and act the perfect fan?

If you have lost respect, piss the hell off.

Ever heard of loyalty for your favourite band?

Obviously not if you now hate them.

Piss the fuck off.

And for tehr record: LYN-Z IS NOT A SLUT. EVEN IF SHE WAS, YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW, YOU HAVEN'T MET HER NOR GERARD, SO IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING SENSIBLE FUCK OFF YOU PATHETIC FANGIRLS!

do they call you a bitch cause you have black hair an wear eye makeup? :lol:

They do for black hair yeah. Substitute make-up with Vans bag. xD

Actually, I'm the only girl in my year (just about) that doesn't wear make up. Maybe it's that.

Urgh, I dunno. I'm just sick of being me.

fuck em, i bet they wear makeup thats about 6 inches thick and dont wipe their nose or they will make a fat indent in their faces.

Lmfao. Most of the girls like that are okay with me, if they did have a problem, they'd tell me. In particular it's this one girl who's never actually spoken to me but is absolutely horrible. I don't know why I'm letting her get to me, she has pretty much no friends, she's only on the incrowd because if they didn't let her in she'd squish them all. See, bitch! :roll:

Shannon I don't know you on a personal level, but you seem like everything except a bitch (and everything that follows in the criteria)

Hmm, well, a good few times I've been a bitch to you then later felt pretty shit about it, but if you haven't noticed, fair enough. Many people say it though, I don't mean to be a bitch, it's just what I said before, I'm always honest. But then when I try to be honest but not bitchy I'm ignored. Urgh, it's so confusing. I'll shut up. :shifty:

sounds like the girls on my floor

ello you :hug:

Lmfao. Most of the girls like that are okay with me, if they did have a problem, they'd tell me. In particular it's this one girl who's never actually spoken to me but is absolutely horrible. I don't know why I'm letting her get to me, she has pretty much no friends, she's only on the incrowd because if they didn't let her in she'd squish them all. See, bitch! :roll:

buy a knife, use it.

sounds familiar (about the stupid girl, not about you being a bitch :) )

for the most part, i hate girls. ugh

Hmm, well, a good few times I've been a bitch to you then later felt pretty shit about it, but if you haven't noticed, fair enough. Many people say it though, I don't mean to be a bitch, it's just what I said before, I'm always honest. But then when I try to be honest but not bitchy I'm ignored. Urgh, it's so confusing. I'll shut up. :shifty:

I deserved it. I was a total idiot on what I was saying. You did nothing wrong, but attempt to keep me in line.

buy a knife, use it.

:rotfl:

sounds familiar (about the stupid girl, not about you being a bitch :) )

for the most part, i hate girls. ugh

Me too. :hug:

I deserved it. I was a total idiot on what I was saying. You did nothing wrong, but attempt to keep me in line.

Oh don't be stupid. I was wrong okay? Yeah you're over obsessive but as I mentioned a while back, I was once like that with Gerard. :D