1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

^ well this might not help but, they scare me too, i realised i was gay over the summer, i've never been in a relationship with a girl before... :willy_nilly:

I really like well..love is probably the correct word lol this girl(i have done for ages) who's a really good friend of mine, and i'm too scared to tell her, i don't wanna screw anything up .. :(

Because of the commitment? our scard that he would hurt you?

Kind of both.

I've never had a boyfriend, and no boy has ever showed any interest in me, so I'm sort of afraid to put myself out there because I don't want to get hurt. And as for commitment I'm afraid I'll get too committed to someone too fast and that they wont feel the same way.

lol i'm sorry i should have said.. she is gay, she's come out and all, she has a girlfriend and stuff.. i'm just too scared to tell her, her last girlfriend was a bitch... broke her heart :( and there's just been so much drama going on lately i just don't wanna make things worse ..

lol i'm sorry i should have said.. she is gay, she's come out and all, she has a girlfriend and stuff.. i'm just too scared to tell her, her last girlfriend was a bitch... broke her heart :( and there's just been so much drama going on lately i just don't wanna make things worse ..

Aaaaw okay. But the friend you like has a girlfriend now?

Kind of both.

I've never had a boyfriend, and no boy has ever showed any interest in me, so I'm sort of afraid to put myself out there because I don't want to get hurt. And as for commitment I'm afraid I'll get too committed to someone too fast and that they wont feel the same way.

Aaaw yeah i see. Well guys are always been weird. And they never let you know if they like you. But if you have the feeling that he likes you. You can always ask an other friend if he/she can ask or hint about you? Yes that can say we will get suspicious that you like him. But then you will know what he think. And i always good to hear the throught how someone thinks about you. I can hurt but i also can be good <3

Kind of both.

I'm the exact same as you.

So, every time I find a guy I like... I find a reason to not like him.

I think relationships scare me.

realtionship freak me out too...i kinda like being alone couse i enjoy my freedom.. i hate when i am with someone and he makes me feel like marionette

she does indeed.. all the more reason not to tell her.. lol more than anything i just hate all the lies, see none of my friends at college know, apart from like my best friend and it's just so annoying having to keep lying to them, they all think i'm straight.. you know i just want her to be happy and then maybe i could move on, but i don't wanna tell her i like her.. i don't wanna make anything awkward or ruin our friendship, sorry i'm totally moaning right now.. lol.

she does indeed.. all the more reason not to tell her.. lol more than anything i just hate all the lies, see none of my friends at college know, apart from like my best friend and it's just so annoying having to keep lying to them, they all think i'm straight.. you know i just want her to be happy and then maybe i could move on, but i don't wanna tell her i like her.. i don't wanna make anything awkward or ruin our friendship, sorry i'm totally moaning right now.. lol.

Your not moaning. And it good you dont like lying and want to be honest. But i think you dont should tell your friend you like her. Because then i think she would treat you diffrent then she does now. But maybe you can let your friends know that you gay, by doing your status on a profile on gay? and maybe they see it an react ?

Your not moaning. And it good you dont like lying and want to be honest. But i think you dont should tell your friend you like her. Because then i think she would treat you diffrent then she does now. But maybe you can let your friends know that you gay, by doing your status on a profile on gay? and maybe they see it an react ?

don't you love technology? i'm trying to do the same... but unfortunately my father is my friend on facebook... :lol:

hah i wish... i'm not in a relationship and i honestly don't know how to meet girls... i have a massive crush on a girl at school but i'm like 80% sure she's straight! :roll:
Do you told a good friend of yours that you like girls? Then you always can go to a girlclub with her?

Aaaw yeah i see. Well guys are always been weird. And they never let you know if they like you. But if you have the feeling that he likes you. You can always ask an other friend if he/she can ask or hint about you? Yes that can say we will get suspicious that you like him. But then you will know what he think. And i always good to hear the throught how someone thinks about you. I can hurt but i also can be good <3

I've tried to do that before, but then I realize that most of the time the guys that I like would end up not working out for one reason or another. Most of the time because I end up liking my guy friends. And I realize we're too much alike to really have a good relationship because we would always fight.

I'm the exact same as you.

Go us! haha

i have told a couple of my friends, and i'd have to do some research about that! a lot of my friends are a little iffy about it... i live in a rather conservative part of the states.
Aaaaw. yeah thats hard. Then i dont know what to say. I hate it that people dont just get over it that girl like girls and boys like boys. Their is nothing wrong with it! Love is love! And eberybody in the world want love. And everybody can give it. And it should not make sense witch gender you like. If he/she can make you more happy then that you are, that would say enough!
  • Like 1

Aaaaw. yeah thats hard. Then i dont know what to say. I hate it that people dont just get over it that girl like girls and boys like boys. Their is nothing wrong with it! Love is love! And eberybody in the world want love. And everybody can give it. And it should not make sense witch gender you like. If he/she can make you more happy then that you are, that would say enough!

amen, sistah! :mrgreen: