1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

OMG so tonight was my first date ever with a girl. Sabrina is sooo amazing! We hit it off so well and had so much fun! Like, everything just felt so natural! Our plan was to just shop in the mall, grab something to eat at the food court for a bit, then catch a movie. Well, we did the food first, got lost in conversation for almost 4 and a half hours, and didn't end up shopping or seeing a movie. It was so amazing!

Cooooongrats !!! :D

Hope you have lots of fun with your new girlfriend ! :)

I need to get a girlfriend too, I've been single my entire life. :P

It's been nearly two years since I have feelings for a girl from my school.

But since the first day that I got interested in her, I learned that she had a boyfriend, and she still is with him ... I'm in despair, because I'm in a situation where I cannot do anything; and they seem to love each other so much !

^sucks right?

I'm not like obsessing with her all the time, it's just the fact that i can't seem to get over her. Every time one of my friends mentions her name or just randomly says that they're texting her or something like that all my feelings just come rushing back. I hate it. It's so weird because ive only ever met her like 4 times,and we usually don't hang out just sometimes at parties,but we've talked alot online and she's soo nice. gaahhhhh

^ that sucks. but you never know; maybe you can convert her? :) I have no idea how to get over crushes like that... if I knew the answer I'd tell you!!

the girl i'm in love with is my best friend at college (though I'm not entirely sure she's 100% straight given her sparse romantic history). we hang out all of the time and I've seen her 3 times during summer break despite a 4 hour time difference between our houses. the problem is I don't want to make a move because I don't want to make our great relationship weird, but waiting for her to is excruciating since I don't know if anything's actually coming.

Nah she's pretty boycrazy all tho i know she's been with a girl when she was younger(she's 27) but she told me that was just something she wanted to try ,curiosity i guess. and even if she did like girls she wouldnt ever go for me,she's way too pretty for me. I kind of hate that she's such a nice person haha and apparently she likes talking to me coz everytime we chat on fb she's the one who keeps the conversation going. and this one time i was at a party with one of my friends whos also friends with her she got all excited when my friend mentioned that he was with me , she was like " OH you're hanging with Sandra,awesome! tell her i said hey and have fun tonight,wish i could be with you guys" and my friend had mentioned other friends of us to but it was only when she heard my name she got excited.. i hate that i read too much into things haha

Ohh i see, that can't be easy. But have you gotten any signs that she might like you as more than a friend? or has she mentioned girls in any way?

Nah she's pretty boycrazy all tho i know she's been with a girl when she was younger(she's 27) but she told me that was just something she wanted to try ,curiosity i guess. and even if she did like girls she wouldnt ever go for me,she's way too pretty for me. I kind of hate that she's such a nice person haha and apparently she likes talking to me coz everytime we chat on fb she's the one who keeps the conversation going. and this one time i was at a party with one of my friends whos also friends with her she got all excited when my friend mentioned that he was with me , she was like " OH you're hanging with Sandra,awesome! tell her i said hey and have fun tonight,wish i could be with you guys" and my friend had mentioned other friends of us to but it was only when she heard my name she got excited.. i hate that i read too much into things haha

Ohh i see, that can't be easy. But have you gotten any signs that she might like you as more than a friend? or has she mentioned girls in any way?

oh, never say someone's "too pretty" for you. that doesn't exist (I would hope this girl isn't too superficial!). keep at it, though... maybe she'll see something in you. some people don't date based on gender, you know? see something you like and just go for it. at the very least, you can get a great friendship out of it.

as for my friend and I, we don't talk much about our romantic lives (or lack thereof). she doesn't really mention girls, but I didn't either before I knew I was gay. when we're not at school, we communicate every day over facebook or texting or phone calls (something that neither of us do with any of our other friends, but this could mean anything). most of the signs I've gotten have been pretty inconclusive. the most glaring "signal" that I've noticed is the tension that I feel when we're together. like if we accidentally touch arms or something like that, I can feel her get nervous and pull away (we went to a drive in movie theater together and laid in the trunk of her car to see it; it was pretty cramped and it happened incessantly), but I don't know if she's trying not to lead me on or if she's nervous for the same reason I am, so I've spent the last 10 months or so really, really confused and conflicted.