1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

She really is though, i could never get a girl like that. Which makes this even worse. But nah she's not superficial. I actually just wanna get over her , but it's kind of hard coz like ive said before she's friends with some of my friends so i'm bound to run into her or hear about her.

I think the worst time was a while back when i was at a party and i called my friend and she was with her.. and when she heard that it was me on the phone she took the phone from my friend so she could talk to me..it was kinda cute lol but then she started talking about guys and how if she didnt find a guy to go home with we might meet up at some club. That really stung, hearing her talk about going home with some dude.

Ah i see,well the tension thing seems like a sign to me. If she gets nervous over accidentally touching you there might be something there, i mean if you're just friends why would something like that be awkward?

I can see why you're confused tho, maybe you should try and get something out of her?

She really is though, i could never get a girl like that. Which makes this even worse. But nah she's not superficial. I actually just wanna get over her , but it's kind of hard coz like ive said before she's friends with some of my friends so i'm bound to run into her or hear about her.

I think the worst time was a while back when i was at a party and i called my friend and she was with her.. and when she heard that it was me on the phone she took the phone from my friend so she could talk to me..it was kinda cute lol but then she started talking about guys and how if she didnt find a guy to go home with we might meet up at some club. That really stung, hearing her talk about going home with some dude.

Ah i see,well the tension thing seems like a sign to me. If she gets nervous over accidentally touching you there might be something there, i mean if you're just friends why would something like that be awkward?

I can see why you're confused tho, maybe you should try and get something out of her?

just sleep with HUNDREDS OF OTHER WOMEN and you'll be fine. haha :) just kidding... don't do that. I mean yeah, I'd try to get over her too, but don't just give up hope. "there's always hope as long as hilary duff still has a career," (I read that quote yesterday and I can't for the life of me remember who said it). I can understand why the whole guy thing would make you less than pleased... it hasn't yet happened to me but I do dread that day.

I'm going to try to get something out of her when we get back to school... start hanging out one-on-one more often, going to more movies, just being chivalrous in general, etc. if nothing comes of it (or she starts dating a guy), then I'll join my school's pathetically small GSA (catholic schools...) and go from there. it'll take awhile but I'll get over it.

and so will you. ;)

yeah maybe i should just go out on saturday and pick up the first girl i see,or finally say yes to the ones who try to hit on me while we're out. hah nah think i'll pass on that. haha good quote!

theres stupid of me to have any hope in this situation tho, it's only hurting me..i can't go around liking someone who's straight. It really really sucks, and i can't stop talking to her coz then she'll know something is up and i don't want that...awkward.

yeah the boy thing was just bad,i know she likes them but i dont like hearing about it haha

sounds like a good plan, you'll have to keep me updated on how it goes ;)

yeah we'll both probably get over it sometime (or not in your case if it works out) but i wish i could just snap my fingers and be over her right now haha

yeah maybe i should just go out on saturday and pick up the first girl i see,or finally say yes to the ones who try to hit on me while we're out. hah nah think i'll pass on that. haha good quote!

theres stupid of me to have any hope in this situation tho, it's only hurting me..i can't go around liking someone who's straight. It really really sucks, and i can't stop talking to her coz then she'll know something is up and i don't want that...awkward.

yeah the boy thing was just bad,i know she likes them but i dont like hearing about it haha

sounds like a good plan, you'll have to keep me updated on how it goes ;)

yeah we'll both probably get over it sometime (or not in your case if it works out) but i wish i could just snap my fingers and be over her right now haha

I wish that was possible too. friendship would be so much easier at this point. someone will come along eventually that will completely blow this girl out of the water. you may not think it's possible now (I honestly don't either), but it'll happen. patience sucks ;)

i'll definitely keep you posted on what happens, or what doesn't. it's good to talk out our mutual problems, eh? :)

haha yeah maybe that's the reason;)

something awkward happend yesterday.. In norway we have this website for gay people where you can add friends,check out profiles,talk and so on..kinda like a gay facebook haha. but anyways a while back i was talking to this girl on there,she's kind of cute i guess but not really my type and she's asked me out a few times but ive always had a good excuse not to go. We havent talked lately ,and then yesterday she came into my store..and she saw me and i know se recognized me and i knew who she was..i felt like switching with the dude i was working with so that i didnt have to help her when she came to the register, but that would have looked bad haha. so yeah when she came to pay it was kind of awkward,coz neither one said anything about the fact that we've chatted online ;P

^ aw thats so cute!!

haha yeah that would have been even more awkward ;P

ohh,you like him?

haha yeah

umm not really. we had this on and off 'fling' (but not really) before. he would talk to me then stop and talk to this other girl (who hes dating now) and it just went back and forth.

yeah especially when everyone around me is dating.

seriously,why do people assume that if you're into girls you like ALL girls? What is the deal with that? It's not like straight girls like all the boys they see..

Exactly. Dunno why they think gay girls like every girls on this effin planet. straight ones don't go for every guys they look at, exactly. Seriously. They need to grow up. :nono:

@Katie: That's super-awesome! I'm happy for ya.

@Catie: uhm well that's kinda awkward. guys like to do this aaaallll the time. I don't get guys haha.

And yep, I always fall for the wrong straight persons, haha. something awkward happened to me some days ago. I'm not really proud of it because I just wanted things from my great friend. She's 16. it was pretty weird from me really. I wanted to kiss her but I just didn't. but after all, I told her that I like girls too, she's cool with it but she said she stays on the guys' side haha. So well, she didn't get angry or anything, though I was really sure about having her but I just can't. well it's a long story short. I'm glad it turned out right.

haha that's so true.

I'm kind of crushing on this one girl who works at the sushi place we always go to. She's really cute. And like one week ago i went in there to get some sushi before i went to my friends place. We were going out that night so i was kind of dressed up. And after she took my order she was like " you look really pretty tonight,are you going out?" so i just thanked her and waited for my food.. and then the next time i was there she was like " heey,so Sandra right? you want the usual or do you wanna try something new today?" and while i was waiting she kept looking over to me and smiling.

i wonder if she likes me or if she's just a really nice person haha

haha that's so true.

I'm kind of crushing on this one girl who works at the sushi place we always go to. She's really cute. And like one week ago i went in there to get some sushi before i went to my friends place. We were going out that night so i was kind of dressed up. And after she took my order she was like " you look really pretty tonight,are you going out?" so i just thanked her and waited for my food.. and then the next time i was there she was like " heey,so Sandra right? you want the usual or do you wanna try something new today?" and while i was waiting she kept looking over to me and smiling.

i wonder if she likes me or if she's just a really nice person haha

It was kind of her really. Wish these things happened to me daily haha then I wouldn't feel useless haha.

Try to talk to her somehow. I mean ask what's their new meal at that sushi place, or what she recommends to you to eat, or something like that. and if she still keeps looking at you, and asking things about you, you can't still even be sure about her liking you, you know. there are few nice people in the world.

Just try to talk to her, and get to know her better somehow. you should ask about her job too, she'd appreciate that I think. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

no one in the ladies topic wanted to give me advice lol so maybe you guys can help instead ;p

heres my "problem"

ive liked someone for a while now,and until saturday ive never known what she thinks of me,but my friend got some info out of her. And she said that she does like me,and thinks i'm cute and all that. But we're in the same group of friends so she doesn't really want to ruin anything because she loves haning with us all. And also she met this other girl in germany over the summer but she said it was just a fling but after her she kind of wants a break from dating.. oh and she also said she's never really gotten any hints from me about liking her.

and all of this is fine, it wasnt bad info but it wasnt great either, i can't exactly push her to go on a date with me when she wants to take a break from it all, i'm just afraid she'll meet someone else and i'll miss my chance.

the reason she hasnt gotten any hints from me is that when i like someone i get really shy,so whenever ive been with her ive hardly talked at all lol

what do i do?

Change of pace. Girls, I am hopelessly awkward. How do I resolve this? kthxbai.

Son, you need to fucking eat, seriously.

You're a fucking twig. Get some chick in the sack and they're gonna snap you in half midway through the motions.

Or maybe you've just got the world's fastest metabolism, I don't know, cos goddamn son, your Facebook photos.

I used to be almost as skinny as that. Does absolutely nothing to help your confidence.

Lift weights + eat like a man fucking possessed = more confidence , I shit you not.

Every time I go to a shopping mall and see all the obese people and all the twigs, it makes me feel so much better about myself. Feelsgoodman.jpeg.

Despite having Social Anxiety Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (which made even just talking to girls really difficult to me when I was a teenager......hence why I was a virgin until I was 18), I no longer feel as jittery and nervy around girls