1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

I've come out to a bunch of people in my program and their all totally cool with it, and despise the fact that my one friend isn't okay with it. And then I found out today that some people I didn't even tell yet, already know. So now I don't have to tell as many people!! (:

good for you (: , feels better doesn't it? having people know, and if that one friend can't deal with it well then, well they aren't worth your time :) i still haven't come out to all my friends.. only like 4 of them, i'm pretty sure they probably already know, i don't know i just can't do it... it's complicated.. lol. i will someday (:

Yeah I've told so many people already. I thought they were chill with it. Turns out they haven't liked me since I told them...4 years ago. But whatever, I'm done with them. It's a nice weight to get off your shoulders when you finally tell them. You just gotta do it when the time's right.

Take your time and I'm gonna give you my secret when I feel down about who I am I watch a lot of gay storylines on YT , I can give you names if you want , it helps you to see that you're not the only one going through this...

• 3 weeks later...

literally, it's been about a year since i checked in here.

thought i'd throw this in there.

those of you who know me, know i'm a pretty good advice giver, or just someone good to talk to.

those of you who don't, feel free to message me or email me if you need someone to talk to you.

stuff can get tough, so i understand.

i don't login much, but i'll try to get on more.

anyways, PM or email.

here's my email:

mariah.wester@gmail.com

keep the heads up, and the rainbows arched!

<3

-mariah.

^Totally true.

Will someone help me? So there's this guy I'd been in love with for like forever. He's pretty amazing to me though he's hurt me. But since I don't hold grudges forever, it's okay.

So we haven't met for 2 or 3 months at least. I may have got over him because I didn't talk to him that much in the past months. But yesterday we talked on msn. Oh sorry, I texted him asking if he was okay. Then he msged me on msn to thank the txt. So we kinda talked about meeting again. He also said he missed me a lot. I don't know his feelings exactly, though we talked about it a little bit long ago. I'd like to know how he feels for me. I just don't know how to do that. I'd like to get together with him. He's been the only one boy so far who I really like. He considers me a great friend. I don't know what that means for him but I hope not that we can't be together.

Okay, sorry if it's confusing but I'm confused too. I can't help it but I need help.

^Totally true.

Will someone help me? So there's this guy I'd been in love with for like forever. He's pretty amazing to me though he's hurt me. But since I don't hold grudges forever, it's okay.

So we haven't met for 2 or 3 months at least. I may have got over him because I didn't talk to him that much in the past months. But yesterday we talked on msn. Oh sorry, I texted him asking if he was okay. Then he msged me on msn to thank the txt. So we kinda talked about meeting again. He also said he missed me a lot. I don't know his feelings exactly, though we talked about it a little bit long ago. I'd like to know how he feels for me. I just don't know how to do that. I'd like to get together with him. He's been the only one boy so far who I really like. He considers me a great friend. I don't know what that means for him but I hope not that we can't be together.

Okay, sorry if it's confusing but I'm confused too. I can't help it but I need help.

well, my personal way of finding things out is to ask blatantly.

then again, i'm a very straightforward person. most people aren't.

one good way to go about it is to beat around the bush with it. drop subtly hints, or just come right out and be like "dude, i think you're awesome and i think we should go out some time" and just see where that takes you.

another approach could be the "flirt aimlessly with people when you're with him and see if he gets jealous or asks about you or them and why you were flirting" approach. that one pretty much works a good 80% of the time.

the only fullproof way though, is to just come right out and ask him if he likes you.

the worst that happens is that he doesn't feel the same, and with time, things will pan out and you'll work your way to the next one.

it's also my opinion that being "in love" with someone is something that needs a mutual return.

like... i personally can not be in love with someone, unless i know they love me the same. but that's just me. everyone is different.

but anyway, my point is, the best way to do it is to just ask him.

google techniques too. google is good at that sort of stuff.

i totally just realized that i give advice like that guy who builds things out of wood on PBS in the middle of the day.

"or you can use a dovetail, that's my preference. but hey, everyone's different. nails and glue work nice as well."

well, my personal way of finding things out is to ask blatantly.

then again, i'm a very straightforward person. most people aren't.

one good way to go about it is to beat around the bush with it. drop subtly hints, or just come right out and be like "dude, i think you're awesome and i think we should go out some time" and just see where that takes you.

another approach could be the "flirt aimlessly with people when you're with him and see if he gets jealous or asks about you or them and why you were flirting" approach. that one pretty much works a good 80% of the time.

the only fullproof way though, is to just come right out and ask him if he likes you.

the worst that happens is that he doesn't feel the same, and with time, things will pan out and you'll work your way to the next one.

it's also my opinion that being "in love" with someone is something that needs a mutual return.

like... i personally can not be in love with someone, unless i know they love me the same. but that's just me. everyone is different.

but anyway, my point is, the best way to do it is to just ask him.

google techniques too. google is good at that sort of stuff.

Google really knows that? Haha. I didn't know.

well I thought of that too, asking him straight. I hope it goes right. if it doesn't, it's fine cause we will still be friends.

Yeah, and that's true. everyone is different. Prolly I'll find out if I was really in love with him after asking about going out. But let's hope everything's gonna be alright.

and thanks! :)

Google really knows that? Haha. I didn't know.

well I thought of that too, asking him straight. I hope it goes right. if it doesn't, it's fine cause we will still be friends.

Yeah, and that's true. everyone is different. Prolly I'll find out if I was really in love with him after asking about going out. But let's hope everything's gonna be alright.

and thanks! :)

good to go then!

(:

but yeah. i mean, the worst that happens is he says no, and you still get to keep a valuable friendship.