1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Kinda developing a strange taste in women.

Was at Shoppers Drug Mart the other day and this young woman and her mother came round the corner. The young woman was probably just finished high school or going on to college (I'd like to think) and the mother was easily in her late 30's. That mom was FINE. Lately I've noticed I've been looking at older woman and this is just not comprehendable to me if thats how you even spell it.

^ good :] tell me/us how it went <3

She didnt come to the party last night, but she wrote me back on facebook today.

At the last party we were talking about Glee,and she wants to see it, and so does one of our mutual friends, so him and me planned that we were gonna watch it together on tuesday, and he asked her if she wanted to join us..and then she suggested that we could watch it today instead, so in like 10 mins i'm gonna go hang with her and my friend ^^ kind of excited because this is the first time we've hung out without drinking,so it'll be fun to see if we have anything to talk about.

Kinda developing a strange taste in women.

Was at Shoppers Drug Mart the other day and this young woman and her mother came round the corner. The young woman was probably just finished high school or going on to college (I'd like to think) and the mother was easily in her late 30's. That mom was FINE. Lately I've noticed I've been looking at older woman and this is just not comprehendable to me if thats how you even spell it.

I hear ya bro.

Since I've turned 20, I've really gotten more and more into older women and less and less into teenagers, especially now that I'm approaching 22 years old, it would be pretty wrong for me to be looking for a 16 year old lol. I've just grown up really.

Hot women in their 30s are just retardedly fucking sexy, way more almost any teenager could ever be.

When I was 18, had some bad experiences being involved with 16 and 17 year olds. The reality is, girls just don't really mature until AT LEAST about 19, but usually in their 20s really, which is true of males as well anyway.

The girls I was involved with just liked me for shallow reasons like them finding me really funny, "cute" (probably because of the ridiculous sounds I make), and good looking occasionally. They could have just fucked off earlier and dated some fucking air head dude with an IQ of 75.

Really gotta find someone more on my mental level next time, and hopefully will find that in a woman in their 20s.

Its a good thing it was fun! (: And I hate it when people are hanging out together, and one of them is texting with there cellphone, or like on the internet or something. Its annoying.

Yeah it is annoying. But what annoyed me most was that it was probably a flirt hehe but ah well. seeing her again tomorrow,thinking about maybe asking her to go to the movies with me ^^ if i have the guts!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

I'm going to speak about something that is really new to me, I'm getting more and more attracted to men lol

Ok so I always thought I was a lesbian, when I was younger I was not attracted to men at all, I wanted them to stay as far away as possible from me and I liked girls, always , I had my first girlfriend last year , yeah I 'm a late bloomer, so anyway she was my first girlfriend and I really loved her or I thought I did, it was hard to tell our relationship started virtual , we were just friend talking about faith and dealing with our sexuality, but yeah we fell for each other and to make things worse, it was long distance

Anyway before I went to see her on a weekend, something happened to me, I was abused by a perv who watched me while I was under the shower , I was a virgin , I went to see my girlfriend and I wanted to wash myself off so yeah I had sex with her but it was a big mistake, we've only been together for 2 weeks , we were'nt ready and eventually we broke up

I took my time to get over the break up, it took me 6 months to recover from all of it, the abuse, me losing my virginity, losing my girlfriend and now that I'm ready again , I'm being attracted to guys too and I never really was attracted to men before, has something like this already happened to you ?

^ I can't really say that for me, but I can tell you this. I went through a phase where I thought I was bisexual, no lie. It took place around my freshman year of high school. I was about 14 and I was a complete loner (this prolly doesn't pertain to you), I wanted to be accepted, I wanted to look out there. I told my friend that I was bi while we were in a conversation, she didn't believe me (cause she was bi, and this whole thing about gaydar, or whatever). But from there I ended up looking at a guy and felt something different. I mean this eventually faded away.

So listen, this is when I relate your story to mine, I think you may be going through a phase where you like men. I personally think that you're either born gay, or born straight. You on the other hand may have been born lesbian, god-given. And liking men just might be a phase.

(also, on a side note, this is the first time I ever told that story...)