• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nah. Crash Love will destroy BNE in every shape and form.

whoa now. everyone has 5 bands that just are way above and beyond anyone else...

mine are - paramore, afi, protest the hero, devil wears prada, and adtr. these bands do no wrong in my eyes...ever! so for me to be more excited for one would be blasphemy! haha, i guess ill just have to hope my preorder comes mad early, so i can get my BNE fix in before crashlove hits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

crashlove is solid. alot better than what i thought especially after reading some of the negative comments about it. but im not surprised its great, since ever album has sounded totally different from the one before and ive always loved them so much. i just heard it a couple days ago, downloaded it and now that ive gotten my bne fix i have started really getting into crashlove. its solid all-around. sts will always be there best (this coming from someone who liked them pre-sts days too). alot of ppl hate on DU and i do agree it wasnt as complete as the prior three (sts, aod, bsits), but it still has the tracks that just dig deep (interview, kiss and control, endlessly, etc.).

on crash the two im in love with are beautiful thieves and end transmission. both very 80's. almost felt like i was listening to the cure or the smiths at one point lol. they still have that punk feel tho, so dont let them fool you. davey is remarkable, and adam can hit.

top 5 album of the year, no doubt. go afi.