Sign in to follow this  
tarahble

Fireflight

tarahble    2,937

So far it doesn't seem like many people have said much about Fireflight. They sing:

Unbreakable

Forever

Stand Up

Waiting

Serenity

Myself

You Gave me a Promise

It's You

Wrapped in Your Arms

So Help me God

The Love we had Before

You Decide

The Hunger

Brand New Day

Action

Liar (screaming in it)

Anyway, more than that. But they are a Christian Rock Band and are one of my favorite bands. There is screaming in the background of several songs, but Liar really has it...I definitely recommend them! :willy_nilly:

beforeyoureyes    523

've heard of fireflight..:D

they're pretty good, they came a few years back but i didnt know them that well so i didnt go to their concert...:(

i really like the songs " you decide" and "liar" those are my favorites.... i havent heard all the ones you listed, im gonna go look for them..

Vicki    3,642

i've heard them too! :D not much tho', just 'unbreakable' and i love it. had it stuck in my head for hours yesterday xD

Ace    7,294

Forget the fear it's just a crutch that tries to hold you back and turn your dreams to dust.

<33333333

I love fireflight.

steve515    6,821

Brillaint i love them an love the new album my fave songs by them are Name, Unbreakable, Stand Up, Forever, Desperate, For Those Who Wait.

If you havent listened to this awesome band you should

2fast4all    10

Something about this band connects to me in many ways, about love and decision..I dont know how to explain it but its there!

Ben Kinsey    1

haha my band played with Fireflight a few years back. They were awesome people!

Hey If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.