Anyone lost interest??

the1

tbh Paramore seem a bit crap now.

I mean, RIOT! was amazingly medicore. It's success FAR outweighed its lack of substance.

AWKIF was great. It was a rock record.

Misery Business was good for the first two listens.

They can't even put on an energetic live show anymore. Well, at least Hayley and Zac put some effort in.

Every interview ith them is the same boring stuff. They are soooo over exposed its unbelievable. I used to get excited seeing them in the press, now I don't even bother reading most of the stuff.

They are seen as a family-friendly, safe-as-it-gets band with very little credibility. When I saw them there were a few too many 12 year old girls. Not that music should alienate people, it just feels like they are becoming a Disney band lol. Their association with Twilight has done nothing to help this.

I used to want to represent them. Now I would be embarassed to wear a Paramore shirt.

Don't get me wrong- as people they are still great. But music wise, it's hard to get past the fact that they've become a teenage girls band. I mean, now they are all colour coded outfits and doing shit interviews for teenage girls magazines. It's crap!!

Anyone else feel the same?

(Yes I am aware I'm gonna get a load of "How dare you!"s and shit, but I'm allowed to have opinions, and I know people that agree with me)

I completely agree.

Except, I would be embarassed to wear a shirt. I'd just be like "Oh, everyone is gonna think I'm a teeny..."

But yeah. I agree.

It's like, everytime I listen to them it just seems boring now.

And it sucks... But, it's not really something I can help.

i'm a teenage girl , i'm not allowed to listen to them ?:???:

That's not what he's saying.

It's just, now that they've had so much exposure, they only appeal to teenage girls.

It's like what happened with Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco... And stuff like that.

They're too accessible... And I think it's effecting them for the worst.

Not to say that they've "sold out" it's just... I feel like certain people in the band don't think that theey need to try as hard because, they're already pretty much on top...

idk.

Totally agree with you mate. Although I rather enjoyed Riot! Prefer it to AWKIF probably. I'm not embarrassed to wear my tee's though. I mean one has a fucking T-Rex playing guitar on it. I'm one more song like Decode away from throwing in the towel though.

Nah, i still love them, i still proudly wear my riot! shirt, and i have the live cd from the final riot! tour dvd on repeat for about the ast 6 hours,

i do understand what your saying though, and totally respect it. At the gig in may, i had to move back from where i was standing, because kids were just pushing and shoving when no bands were on stage! and acting like it was probably their first gig. It was really annoying. Next time im either at the barrier, or back a little bit from the front.

FBR promotes their bands too much, way too much.

nonononoooooo

they only promote the bigger bands, they had one of the biggest bands in the scene make their comeback on their label and done fuck all with it. They'll promote the bands that are either big or fit in with current trends and ignore the rest until they either get big or fit in.

Nah, i still love them, i still proudly wear my riot! shirt, and i have the live cd from the final riot! tour dvd on repeat for about the ast 6 hours,

i do understand what your saying though, and totally respect it. At the gig in may, i had to move back from where i was standing, because kids were just pushing and shoving when no bands were on stage! and acting like it was probably their first gig. It was really annoying. Next time im either at the barrier, or back a little bit from the front.

me too. i honestly don't care how big a band gets. of course it's going to affect them a bit, and the concert experience isn't going to be what it used to be, but what can you say?

lol yep he said that to me too.

Josh has royally fucked me off. He used to be great live, now its like looking at a fucking brick wall.

I agree with you on that one. Looking back at their old shows, Josh was so.. hyped up on stage. I still have respect for him tho. For all of em.

nonononoooooo

they only promote the bigger bands, they had one of the biggest bands in the scene make their comeback on their label and done fuck all with it. They'll promote the bands that are either big or fit in with current trends and ignore the rest until they either get big or fit in.

Well yeah, I didn't mean all of their bands.

But, they should better more promote the little bands like Forgive Durden or so, then only focus on the biggies like FOB and Panic.

nonononoooooo

Which is retarded.

LIFETIME. SERIOUSLY. WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT THAT? IT'S

LIFETIME!!!!