Anyone lost interest??

the1

I'm with Louise, I can't really say I agree. I totally understand though....And yeah...Why is Josh so calm on stage? XD

I think they got too big too fast.

And they're just tired.

I guess it just hit Josh the hardest?

I'm not too sure.

I don't really feel the same way.

I absolutely loved the album RIOT!.

All the times I've seen them, they've been super into it and put on a great show. So what if they're not really energetic on stage everytime? I'm sure sometimes they're just tired. It's understandable. Plus it gets boring playing the same songs for so long. Even so, every time I've seen them their show has been really fun and full of energy.

And what can you expect with interviews? They've been on the RIOT! wave for a long time now, which has booted up their success. That means more press but it also means more of the same questions. And I'm sure they get tired of it as well.

I love Twilight so I love that they're apart of it. I don't see how that and the fact that younger people like their music makes them a 'Disney band'. The only thing I've noticed in respect to fans is that people are more rowdy and rude at their shows now, and there's a lot of kids that are like 'Zomg Paramore is so0 cool, I love Hailey!' (spelled her name wrong on purpose, lol) and I just ignore them.

I understand the thing of them being too popular, that they're everywhere. But I think it should be a good thing they've become successful. That's what every band wants and for them to be able to tour so much and sell a lot of records these days is a great thing.

And I'm definitely not embarrassed to wear a Paramore shirt. If someone thinks I'm a teeny because of it, they can kiss my ass.

• Like 4

Okay so I have to agree with you for the most part. This is why this is my first post on here in like... a year!

I still wear the T-Shirts and love them. I've got one on right now.

I still listen to their music... not Riot! though. The recorded version is lacking anything special. After 2007 was over I was done with that album. I love The Final Riot! though. The way they breathed new life into the dead songs is great.

As for the live performance, they ARE lackluster and I believe most of it is Josh's fault. Everyone else is still pretty high energy and his lack thereof brings the rest of the band down.

All I can do is hope that this break they will have this winter with recording and everything will bring them back to how they used to be.

I completly dissagree, I still get excited when I see them in a magazine, I still listen to both of their albums(and The Final Riot!),and I still love them more than life itself.I'm shocked you guys are bad-mouthing Riot!,it had great songs like Hallelujah(great lyrics,Very inspirational),Let The Flames Begin(a great rock song) ,and many more.So what they are getting huge,I thinks its great their music is reaching so many people ,but I do respect your oppinion.

EDIT:and i'm not ashamed to wear my Paramore clothing.If someone doesn't like it,TO BAD!

FBR promotes their bands too much, way too much.

Lifetime? Forgive Durden? The Hush Sound?

I still hope their next album will still be heavily influenced by Mew, Arcade Fire and Thrice, like they said a couple of months ago.

Fat chance

And why the hell does everyone here regard AWKIF as a masterpiece? It's a good album, but it's no Tell All Your Friends or Almost Here

Fat chance

And why the hell does everyone here regard AWKIF a masterpiece? It's a good album, but it's no Tell All Your Friends or Almost Here

Bah.

Your Favourite Weapon.

Perfection in Pop-punk. ;-)

i get wat you mean. ive seen paramore 4 times. the first one in 2006. then in 2007 and those were the best shows cause they werent so famous yet. then later the crowd gets worse all these teenies start coming and there either very annoying or really rude. and paramore preformed better in 2006- early 2007. now its just not as much. there still really good but perhaps bigger venues arent good for them or preformance.

and i do find my self listening to AWKIF more than riot. i like decode and i caught myself wayy better than riot. best song off riot is let the flames begin, its the only one isnt super pop.

i'll still wear paramore shirts but i wear my old ones. not the new ones. cause every one has the new ones so i dont feel like a total teenie wen i wear one that came out befor any one know who they were.

but i still love paramore. i look up to the band, there very down to earth, and hopefully they will get more songs like AWKIF and the twilight ones. they havent done anything wrong exept expand there fan base. which is realy wat all bands at one point need to do to further there career. i think the next album will be wayy less pop.

As for the live performance, they ARE lackluster and I believe most of it is Josh's fault. Everyone else is still pretty high energy and his lack thereof brings the rest of the band down.

Although I'm new to the band, I can agree with this, Josh is just usually dead up there while everyone is rocking out. Looks like he's reading notes or something even though he wrote most of em.

i agree, but i disagree

teenies can get annoying. but i don't think about them. paramore means something different to me than they do to the "teenies". idk, maybe it's where i live, and the teenies don't roam as much as they do where you live, but they're not that much of a problem for me. cause 1. they leave after the first two opening bands cause they're whimps and "can't breathe" (lmao at me being totally judgemental, but still), and 2. when i'm at their show, all i can think about is paramore, and my focus is totally on stage, watching them live. i personally believe they're the greatest live band i've ever seen live, regardless of how famous they've gotten. again, that's just me.

and performing live, yah they're a little lackluster in the jumping and stuff. but since they don't jump around as much, they can give a better live show, again in my opinion. it's hard up there, jumping around, and still singing in tune, or hitting the right notes. i'd rather have them being still (little jumpy) and perform the song well then them being chaotic and unorganized and sounding like shit.

one theroy i have about listening to music is when in doubt, put paramore on shuffle. i don't think i'll ever get bored with their music. well at least i haven't been yet.

if i had a paramore shirt for everyday of the week, i'd wear it. i love representing them, even though to another paramore "hxc" fan, i might be a teenie. cause i'm not in the "scene". but I know in MY mind that i'm not a teenie, and i can bet anything that i've TOTALLY been a fan longer than them lIkE oMg. seriously though i bet i can. so they can think i'm a teenie, but they can kiss my ass cause i know what i am and that's all that matters.

• Like 1

I completly dissagree, I still get excited when I see them in a magazine, I still listen to both of their albums(and The Final Riot!),and I still love them more than life itself.I'm shocked you guys are bad-mouthing Riot!,it had great songs like Hallelujah(great lyrics,Very inspirational),Let The Flames Begin(a great rock song) ,and many more.So what they are getting huge,I thinks its great their music is reaching so many people ,but I do respect your oppinion.

EDIT:and i'm not ashamed to wear my Paramore clothing.If someone doesn't like it,TO BAD!

Nobody is "bad-mouthing" Riot. Nobody said that ther songs weren't "inspirational" or whatever.

We're just saying they're not as AMAZING as they used to be.

I'm not going to let their obnoxious fans keep me from loving them myself.

No, Riot was not an amazing album. But I like it. I also like the Harry Potter movies, but they're not the best movies ever made. I like Twilight, but they're definitely not the best books ever written.

I don't see what's wrong with liking something purely because it's enjoyable. To enjoy something, you don't have to constantly be in awe of how incredible it is. I don't go to many music sites just because I don't like the whole elitist attitude. Same reason I didn't get into the Harry Potter fandom too much. I'd rather enjoy something than analyze it. I am incredibly happy for the success they've had, even in the two years I've been a fan. It makes me happy to see someone on the street in a Paramore shirt.

Paramore fans can choose to be annoyed by the 12 year old fans, mad at the fact that they're on Radio Disney, whatever. Or we can choose to just enjoy what we like, and ignore what we don't. You don't like their live performances, don't watch them. Don't like Riot, don't listen to it. Don't like their fans, don't show that you're one of them. Don't enjoy them anymore, move on.

I'm choosing to still be a parawhore. =)

• Like 1

I just usually come here because the forum is great.

Still like Paramore...and I never really cared about their live performances. Theres just something I didn't dig.

Now Axl, He puts on a fucking show.

As for Hayley...Well she's great moves around and things...But boring somehow.

I just usually come here because the forum is great.

Still like Paramore...and I never really cared about their live performances. Theres just something I didn't dig.

Now Axl, He puts on a fucking show.

As for Hayley...Well she's great moves around and things...But boring somehow.

Axl puts on a fucking show alright.

xD

Cussing people out.

That's my kinda show

Seriously though

I love him

Paramore's performance is lagging. Like I watched videos from the All We Know period and the Riot! perios, and they were just completely different

Axl puts on a fucking show alright.

xD

Cussing people out.

That's my kinda show

Seriously though

I love him

Paramore's performance is lagging. Like I watched videos from the All We Know period and the Riot! perios, and they were just completely different

hahah, I didn't mean those actually...I meant him dominating the crowd and the stage.

But yeah...that is interesting. Rants and swearing and just fucking craziness.

eh pal.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I'm just going to go the full haul.

All We Know Is Falling is the kind of album I can see myself favouring over most other stuff for a very long time.

Riot! is enjoyable if you want a dance about with friends or whatever, but it just didn't hit me on a personal level as much as AWKIF. When the videos come on SCUZZ or Kerrang!, I skip Misery Business as it's the only one that comes on. Very rarely I'll be treated to Emergency or crushcrushcrush...

As for the riot! album, I'll admit, unless I'm in a really into a book and just have it as background noise, I'll skip everything apart from Hallelujah, Misery Business, Let The Flames Begin and We Are Broken.

I'll also admit that... I was a little disappointed to see them live. I'm a selfish fan, I like out of the ordinary stuff, but it was just like listening to the albums. I was ecstatic to be close to Josh, but he barely moved, shy I guess.

I was extremely dissapointed that Jeremy and Josh didn't do their leap thing.

Hayley was quite good, she interacted with the audience and stuff but nothing way out there.

I was very glad when they played My Heart (I'll admit I cried) but Josh must've only screamed a fifth as much as he does on the album.

I'll agree with whoever said too much, too fast or too young whatever.

I'm proud of them to be mentioned on MTV once in a while etc. but come on, a soundtrack after four years of being in a band? Way too soon.

To be honest, when they took that break in February/March whenever it was, I thought it was the end of them...

I have another point to make, but it might upset and cause arguements, so unless someone wants to "hear" it I won't mention a thing.

Fat chance

And why the hell does everyone here regard AWKIF as a masterpiece? It's a good album, but it's no Tell All Your Friends or Almost Here

I meant only their biggies like FOB and Panic.

FBR should introduce Lifetime to the teenies too. ;)

I agree too with AWKIF not being a masterpiece. It's a very good and strong debut album but that's it. It's not a Clarity. Plus, as a band you can not be considered to have a masterpiece if you're less than 8 years active, in my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I'm just going to go the full haul.

I have another point to make, but it might upset and cause arguements, so unless someone wants to "hear" it I won't mention a thing.

I want to hear it.

And yes, I think Josh brings the band down live. What the fuck is his problem!?!? He's up ther ein front of thousands of screaming fans""

MAKE AN EFFORT JOSH. STOP BEING A STATUE ON STAGE

I want to hear it.

And yes, I think Josh brings the band down live. What the fuck is his problem!?!? He's up ther ein front of thousands of screaming fans""

MAKE AN EFFORT JOSH. STOP BEING A STATUE ON STAGE

Well, I just get the feeling they've sold out.

They used to go out every night and hang out with fans, now, to secure meeting them, you have to be in a fanclub, which you pay for.

You have to pay to meet a band for five minutes saying hi whilst they sign your ticket etc. I dunno, that just pisses me off.

I know they aren't as well-known as Paramore, but Kill Hannah and Mindless Self Indulgence have been going just over 10 years now and they still meet each and every fan every night, no cost. :/

You go to a gig to hear live music and see your favourite bands, not to watch someone jumping about like a madman on a stage.

Im absolutely fine with the way paramore and josh play, at least their concentrating on playing the best way possible for us

I meant only their biggies like FOB and Panic.

FBR should introduce Lifetime to the teenies too. ;)

I agree too with AWKIF not being a masterpiece. It's a very good and strong debut album but that's it. It's not a Clarity. Plus, as a band you can not be considered to have a masterpiece if you're less than 8 years active, in my opinion.

FOB are more on Atlantic/Island Records than FBR now anyway. Panic/Paramore are the biggies on that label now until Atlantic offer them a "proper" contract as opposed to marauding on FBR to see if they'd be popular.

The album has to be 8 years old? Or do the band have to be 8 yers old meaning an album that comes out tomorrow can be a 'masterpiece'?

You go to a gig to hear live music and see your favourite bands, not to watch someone jumping about like a madman on a stage.

Im absolutely fine with the way paramore and josh play, at least their concentrating on playing the best way possible for us

I know that. But I, personally, like it to be visual too. I like plenty of banter and stuff.