Anyone lost interest??

the1

hahaha

what made you think i was wantin drama!

friendly conversation, there goes your typical rangers fan wanting an aggresive conversation over football.

KIDDING KIDDING. :)

Always our fault isn't it. :roll:

Well, you're doing a good job of friendly conversation so far. ;-) hahaha

Seeing as you're an 05er, maybe you could give us your opinion on the topic at hand?

''05er'' that made me laugh so much.

well if you insist.. :neutral:

yeah im pretty embarrased to admit i like paramore now.

back in the day i wouldnt fuck up about them as id love the clueless look on peoples faces, but now its so mainstream its unreal.

i dont think id walk around town with a riot! t shirt if someone paid me.

im all for going to gigs and stuff, but i dont talk about them half as much as i used to.

i didnt really enjoy the riot! album.. there was a few good songs, but absolutely nothing compared to AWKIF.

so excited for the 3rd album though, so far it looks hopeful :D

Well, I just get the feeling they've sold out.

They used to go out every night and hang out with fans, now, to secure meeting them, you have to be in a fanclub, which you pay for.

You have to pay to meet a band for five minutes saying hi whilst they sign your ticket etc. I dunno, that just pisses me off.

I know they aren't as well-known as Paramore, but Kill Hannah and Mindless Self Indulgence have been going just over 10 years now and they still meet each and every fan every night, no cost. :/

They DO still come out. You ever think it's the label that's telling them to do these meet and greets and such? Yeah, it's not fair to people who can't afford the fan club but that's how it goes.

They don't come out a lot now because they're probably told they can't or because they'll get mobbed. There's a lot more people than there used to be, and ones that won't be calm if the band comes out.

FBR is promoting them because they're big right now, they're making money. Yeah it's shallow but that's it. It's business.

It's not Paramore's fault they're getting more popular. It's not their fault that a lot of teenies who just heard Misery Business or CrushCrushCrush come to their shows and piss everyone off.

I definitely agree with you about Josh, though. He's dead on stage now and I'm actually a little scared he's gonna leave the band while they're writing the album, like Hunter did.

I still enjoy Riot! just as much as I did when I first bought it. Sure, it's a lot more poppy than AWKIF but, in my opinion, that doesn't make it any worse.

Can I ask you how they're going mainstream if they wrote Riot before they got popular and haven't REALLY written any music since then?

It's not Paramore's fault they're getting more popular. It's not their fault that a lot of teenies who just heard Misery Business or CrushCrushCrush come to their shows and piss everyone off.

I definitely agree with you about Josh, though. He's dead on stage now and I'm actually a little scared he's gonna leave the band while they're writing the album, like Hunter did.

I still enjoy Riot! just as much as I did when I first bought it. Sure, it's a lot more poppy than AWKIF but, in my opinion, that doesn't make it any worse.

Can I ask you how they're going mainstream if they wrote Riot before they got popular and haven't REALLY written any music since then?

its how they conveyed the album when it was released that has made them into the 'mainstream' category.

my opinion anyways