Anyone lost interest??

the1

i think it's really stupid when people stop liking a band because they got big and mainstream. yeah Paramore have become more known but they deserve all that success because they've worked hard for it. I will admit that I wish they would play small shows again and have everything be like during the AWKIF days. I don't like the huge crowds at their shows nowadays but there's nothing I can do about it. No, I haven't lost interest in Paramore. I still love them and always will despite how huge they get. and just Riot! was their breakthrough album and overplayed on the radio doesn't mean it's a bad album. it's actually good. but of course AWKIF is better because it's the album that made fall in love with their music and want to know more about them. I just like to ignore all those crazy teenie fans and pretend like they don't exist.

anyway I will always be there to support and I don't care what others think.

EXACTLY. It's so overplayed. I just get sick of hearing it all the time. Everywhere.

And it's kind of hard to "pretend they don't exist" when they're all screaming "OMG JOSH I LOVE YOU!" in your ear.

I would actually be embarrassed now to say to someone that I'm a Paramore fan, how terrible is that? They've become a band for 13 year old girls to scream at.

don't attack me! :o

ur right...i think.....id rather be seen in an Nsync shirt at this point

and tbh i think hayleys actually really annoying now...

if ur not a fan.

then why ru here?

(to no one specifically, just in general to people bashing them)

That's exactly what I was thinking. People should really get over themselves! It's what the music is, and nobody should care who the rest of the audience is! I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers, I don't care if all the fans are 12 year old girls, their music is what counts, ya know what I'm sayin?

i'm not any less of a fan because they have become so popular and i care what people think or because they appeal to "12 year olds" i just kind of gotten sick of the same old same old. it may sound bad but im not trying to bash them or whatever. i still love each of them 100% but i think i just need to take a break from them. like not leaving the site or anything but like just listening to their music...i hope you guys understand what im trying to say :/

• Like 1

That's exactly what I was thinking. People should really get over themselves! It's what the music is, and nobody should care who the rest of the audience is! I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers, I don't care if all the fans are 12 year old girls, their music is what counts, ya know what I'm sayin?

yea exactly! the fans do get annoying but its not like paramore said "OMG I LIKE TOTALLY WANT TEENIES!!"

they just got them. paramore did nothing wrong.

i'm not any less of a fan because they have become so popular and i care what people think or because they appeal to "12 year olds" i just kind of gotten sick of the same old same old. it may sound bad but im not trying to bash them or whatever. i still love each of them 100% but i think i just need to take a break from them. like not leaving the site or anything but like just listening to their music...i hope you guys understand what im trying to say :/

yea i get it. after awhile i take breaks from bands then i listen to them later and its reali good again. i love paramore, i think there awesome people and muscians but i think i'll get more into them like i was once they get a new cd out.

yea exactly! the fans do get annoying but its not like paramore said "OMG I LIKE TOTALLY WANT TEENIES!!"

they just got them. paramore did nothing wrong.

Yeah that's true.

I also heard the Jonas Brothers wish they never signed with Disney. And if they didn't do it, they would probably do SO much better.

I believe Twilight is killing Paramore. I have a personal hate to Twilight, which probably feeds the flame. But om my god, they are getting so many n00b fans it's irritating, they're turning into Fall Out Boy (career-wise).

^NOO!! dont say that. i hate fall out boy!

twilight i think they just enjoyed the book. but im not worried about the twilight fans. there like the people who will get over paramore once something else comes along.

once paramore get to annoying/sell outing/asshole like fallout boy are, then yea i wont like them

but that wont happen. i hope.

(no offence to FOB fans)

Ack, I hate is when bands sell out! FOB, Linkin Park, Nickelback...

But oh well, I hope Paramore leaves the spotlight, I honestly don't like listenting to bands everybody has heard of....

They can't just stop being a band if they get big.

They can't just stop being a band if they get big.

That's not what I meant. I mean like not giving themselves to MTV and shit like that. Or doing songs for a soundtrack and having clips of the movie in the music video... i.e. Nicklback - Hero.

Honestly, there are two sides to this for me. On one hand, I would love to be able to go to a show where you could just walk up to Paramore and hang out like in the old days. That would be amazing, don't get me wrong. On the other hand though, I am so proud of Paramore and all of the success they have. They did what every band wants to do...they got their music heard. While it would be cool for it to still be like the old days, I wouldn't want anything but the best for the band and to have them sell millions of records is fantastic. I am just happy that I DID find out about them before they got big.