Anyone lost interest??

the1

Um....

Anyway. I never said I dislike Paramore. I just said I'm not as obsessive as I used to be, and I'm finding them less exciting. That doesn't mean I dislike them. And I still love AWKIF.

Stop misinterpreting everything I say. Although I guess it's typical of fans to defend a band when the slightest suggesion of mediocrity surfaces.

but in another post you said they(and Riot!) annoyed you?sorry for starting an argument(if this is one)

ahah:rotfl: obese :/ isn't it the usa ?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? Think about it. Read what I said again. And you'll realise why that is oh so hilariously wrong.

No offence dude!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? Think about it. Read what I said again. And you'll realise why that is oh so hilariously wrong.

No offence dude!

When i realise my error i was :rotfl: i didn't see EUROPE :P okay trust you

I FEEL SO STUPID:oops:

I loved their first cd, lost quite a bit of interest on RIOT but I am interested to see what they do next. With bands like this it seems like people feel obligated to like everything they do even if it really is not that good. Just because you like the band doesn't mean that everything they do is phenomenal. I can admit that some of my favorite bands have come out with stuff that just is not very good and even though I like them I can admit that some of their stuff is just plain bad. I think that's part of being a more well balanced and mature listener of music.

• Like 1

I loved their first cd, lost quite a bit of interest on RIOT but I am interested to see what they do next. With bands like this it seems like people feel obligated to like everything they do even if it really is not that good. Just because you like the band doesn't mean that everything they do is phenomenal. I can admit that some of my favorite bands have come out with stuff that just is not very good and even though I like them I can admit that some of their stuff is just plain bad. I think that's part of being a more well balanced and mature listener of music.

i'd rep you but it won't let me :)

well said

i'm a little late but yeah i agree with you james

i'm definitely not as big of a fan as i used to be. I hope their next album will be darker and not as poppy. oh and I never owned a paramore shirt in the first place but I wouldn't be embarrassed simply becuase I live in a small town and most wouldn't think I was a teeny.

I'm not as big of a fan simply because I was so die hard about them when I first discovered them.

I'm not ashamed to be a Paramore fan at all, but the teenies and everyone who wears their shirts and doesn't know anything about their music bugs me. And I hate that I would get grouped in with them.

I've noticed the changes with Josh and that does make me sad since he used to be incredible live. I'm chalking it up to that he's not very comfortable with thousands of screaming girls every night and that pretty much all the credit (even as much as Hayley tries to spread it) goes to Hayley at the end of the day.

Hopefully recording their third album at home and everything will help them rediscover their roots and bring back all the reasons why we fell in love with them as a band in the first place.

hopefully they don't simplify their new album like they did with riot! if i didn't buy awkif i'd probably still think riot! is awesome. but when i bought awkif i felt like they were a totally different band. like they downgraded their excellent writing ability with their sound and lyrics for riot! i can't even stand listening to riot! anymore.

Way to list the boring, bland one. ;-)

:uhh: It's one of my favourite songs like everrr, I don't think its boring at all =l

I absolutely love Riot! There isn't one song I don't like, or like less than another, and thats really rare for me lol