Anyone lost interest??

the1

Let the Flames Begin? For a Pessimist? Born for This? When It Rains? :P

lol

For A Pessimist and Born For This ae two of the best on the album.

When it Rains would be better if it wasnt horibly over produced. Same oes for Halleluijah- The demo version is so much better

Eh, I do not much agree with this thread. It does not matter who listens to them or goes to see them play live, in my opinion. It does not bother me, nor does the new sound they have taken on. They cannot strive to please the world. If they change their sound, people will complain and dislike it; if they do not change their sound, people will complain about the repetition and dislike it. The music will go wherever it goes.

• Like 1

tbh Paramore seem a bit crap now.

I mean, RIOT! was amazingly medicore. It's success FAR outweighed its lack of substance.

AWKIF was great. It was a rock record.

Misery Business was good for the first two listens.

They can't even put on an energetic live show anymore. Well, at least Hayley and Zac put some effort in.

Every interview ith them is the same boring stuff. They are soooo over exposed its unbelievable. I used to get excited seeing them in the press, now I don't even bother reading most of the stuff.

They are seen as a family-friendly, safe-as-it-gets band with very little credibility. When I saw them there were a few too many 12 year old girls. Not that music should alienate people, it just feels like they are becoming a Disney band lol. Their association with Twilight has done nothing to help this.

I used to want to represent them. Now I would be embarassed to wear a Paramore shirt.

Don't get me wrong- as people they are still great. But music wise, it's hard to get past the fact that they've become a teenage girls band. I mean, now they are all colour coded outfits and doing shit interviews for teenage girls magazines. It's crap!!

Anyone else feel the same?

(Yes I am aware I'm gonna get a load of "How dare you!"s and shit, but I'm allowed to have opinions, and I know people that agree with me)

Excuse me, but I'm twelve.

And I'm sure there are some few Paramore fans that ARE twelve, like me, and live for Paramore. Or in their "teens".

Not in the "OMG PARAMOREEE I'D DIE FOR THEMM!111@2331!" sense.

As in, I can't live without listening to AWKIF (Riot?...not so much) for more than a day.

I don't see why people label twelve year olds or thirteen year olds as the teenies, when I see the majority of "Fayleys" at a Paramore concert a bit over 15 or 16?

Now that I've got that out of my system...

Yes, I do think Twilight did nothing but bring the Twilight fangirls by the truckload.

But as we say over and over and freaking over, it's about the true fans that matter.

And as long as we support Paramore as a group, and know that they're going out and performing for US, not for the money, but for the fans, we're fine.

The end.

And if you feel that if you can't wear a Paramore shirt, then don't.

But I wear mine knowing that I'm a true Paramore fan and I represent the few true fans that love them for who they are, not how many times they've been interviewed by Seventeen.

(:

And I'm sure there are some few Paramore fans that ARE twelve, like me, and live for Paramore. Or in their "teens".

As in, I can't live without listening to AWKIF (Riot?...not so much) for more than a day.

Forgive me for not taking your opinion too seriously.

I don't see why people label twelve year olds or thirteen year olds as the teenies, when I see the majority of "Fayleys" at a Paramore concert a bit over 15 or 16?

Now that I've got that out of my system...

Yes, I do think Twilight did nothing but bring the Twilight fangirls by the truckload.

But as we say over and over and freaking over, it's about the true fans that matter.

And as long as we support Paramore as a group, and know that they're going out and performing for US, not for the money, but for the fans, we're fine.

The end.

And if you feel that if you can't wear a Paramore shirt, then don't.

But I wear mine knowing that I'm a true Paramore fan and I represent the few true fans that love them for who they are, not how many times they've been interviewed by Seventeen.

(:

:roll:

I understand what y'all are saying. the thing that sorta annoys me is the fact that some people just jumped on the bandwagon with Twilight. It was like, they went from having, lots of fans who actually listened to their old music (AWKIF) to Twilight-crazed fans that think Decode is the best song by far and that their other stuff "is, okay, I guess" (yeah lots of my friends are like that) :roll:

I understand what y'all are saying. the thing that sorta annoys me is the fact that some people just jumped on the bandwagon with Twilight. It was like, they went from having, lots of fans who actually listened to their old music (AWKIF) to Twilight-crazed fans that think Decode is the best song by far and that their other stuff "is, okay, I guess" (yeah lots of my friends are like that) :roll:

I wonder how some people felt when "Riot!" came out....

i dont think its bad that they did twilight thing. cuase after all we got decode and i caught myself from them doing that and i really like those songs.

i dont get why every one is getting sick of paramore cuase of there fans. yea those twilight teenies are annoying but there the type of people who will get sick of them and move on the the next "cool" thing in about a month. so no worries.

i wont dislike paramore cuz of there teeny fans. yes they are annoying during shows but i still like paramore. paramore didnt be like "okay guys lets make riot the most teeniest fan loving album ever"

fame is just wat happens

accept it.

• Like 1

i dont think its bad that they did twilight thing. cuase after all we got decode and i caught myself from them doing that and i really like those songs.

i dont get why every one is getting sick of paramore cuase of there fans. yea those twilight teenies are annoying but there the type of people who will get sick of them and move on the the next "cool" thing in about a month. so no worries.

i wont dislike paramore cuz of there teeny fans. yes they are annoying during shows but i still like paramore. paramore didnt be like "okay guys lets make riot the most teeniest fan loving album ever"

fame is just wat happens

accept it.

yeah i totally agree.

im glad that they got invovled with the whole twilight craze because like you said, we got two great songs out of it. [in my opinion.] and who cares about the teenies, they'll have a favorite band next week. so i could really careless about them.

fame is just wat happens

accept it.

well said

i love twilight too so i'm really glad they were a part of it