Paramore Holiday Gifts/Cards 2008

thebrowncoat

Ok, so based on popular demand, we're going to gather up holiday gifts, cards, letters - and send everything to the band for the holidays.

Here's how it will work - I'm posting here and in the LJ community, but anyone else who wants to participate can certainly do so as well, so feel free to repost this whereever other Paramore fans gather :)

If you want to send something, email me at paramorefans@me.com and I'll send you the details of where to send your cards/gifts, etc. It will probably be a day or so before I respond back with the address - I'm going to look into setting up a P.O. Box tomorrow so everything folks send can go there and it doesn't overwhelm my home mail box :)

I'm going to assemble everything into one large box that we'll ship down to the band. And based on the stuff people sent last year, it'll be a REALLY large box haha :)

Deadline for getting everything to me will be December 17th. That will give me time to put it all together and send it out by the 19th, which should have it to them by the 25th easily.

If you have any questions, email me or post them here!

-Brent

How long does it usually take from the uk to send something Brent?

Usually it takes about a week to 10 days to get here, so if you mail it as soon as I get the address (today) or within a couple days, it should get here in time.

If it doesn't, I'll still figure out how to get it to them...

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone who sent or emailed gifts, cards, etc. to me for the band for Christmas (or for Hayley or Taylor's birthday) - everything is on the way to the band now. I just boxed it all up (2 BIG boxes) and shipped it :)

Thanks to everyone who sent something - it's a TON of stuff and I'm sure they'll love getting everything :)

And I'll send out another box with anything I get late, so don't worry - if your stuff hasn't gotten here yet, I'll still make sure it gets to them :)